Mar 2, 2014, 7:15 PM EDT
There were only a few matches on Sunday, but there was plenty of entertainment. First, Norwich’s Wes Hoolahan gave manager Chris Hughton some hope before Aston Villa spent the remainder of the match upping the temperature on his seat. Elsewhere, Roberto “Bob” Soldado scored from the run of play and Palace found an equalizer late. It’s all this week’s Sunday recap.
Oh, and Christian Benteke scored an absolutely-stunning goal in bicyclish fashion (it’s a real word cause I say so).
- Captain Clint fires Seattle Sounders to US Open Cup crown in 3-1 extra time win over Philadelphia 6
- Report: FA to overhaul work permit rules to cut down on non-EU players 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Liverpool win late; Real Madrid, Dortmund victorious 0
- Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal: Gunners outclassed by BVB 5
- Liverpool 2-1 Ludogorets: Gerrard grabs last-gasp winner after scare 0
- Premier League player of month on pace for 67 goals (video) 0