Mar 7, 2014, 2:26 AM EDT
Two clubs appear to be volunteering for relegation from the Premier League, but with over two months left in the season, there’s still time for Fulham (last place) and Cardiff City (19th) to avoid a place in the second division. With few clubs in the league’s bottom half putting sufficient room between themselves and the drop, one hot streak for the Cottagers or Bluebirds could be enough to salvage their place in the Premier League.
To talk about that PST’s Joe Prince-Wright and Mike Prindiville bring you another edition of PST Extra, with this edition focusing on this Saturday’s six-pointer between the sides at Cardiff City Stadium. Come kickoff in Wales, both sides will have a chance to grab an invaluable win at one of the relegation rivals’ expense.
For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Watch Live: Chicago Fire at San Jose Earthquakes (Lineups and Discuss) 0
- Liverpool 0-1 AS Roma: Marco Borriello winner gives Italians victory at Fenway 0
- Houston Dynamo land USMNT legend DaMarcus Beasley 1
- Watch Live: Liverpool vs. AS Roma (Lineups and Discuss) 1
- USMNT prospect Gedion Zelalem on Arsenal’s roster for Red Bulls match 4
- Stripping Russia of World Cup 2018? Germany makes the argument 9