Mar 7, 2014, 2:26 AM EDT
Two clubs appear to be volunteering for relegation from the Premier League, but with over two months left in the season, there’s still time for Fulham (last place) and Cardiff City (19th) to avoid a place in the second division. With few clubs in the league’s bottom half putting sufficient room between themselves and the drop, one hot streak for the Cottagers or Bluebirds could be enough to salvage their place in the Premier League.
To talk about that PST’s Joe Prince-Wright and Mike Prindiville bring you another edition of PST Extra, with this edition focusing on this Saturday’s six-pointer between the sides at Cardiff City Stadium. Come kickoff in Wales, both sides will have a chance to grab an invaluable win at one of the relegation rivals’ expense.
For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Cristiano Ronaldo buys his agent a Greek island… as a wedding gift 0
- Premier League friendly roundup: Southampton draws, Stoke swallowed 0
- Jose Mourinho says “best team lost,” attacks Arsenal’s defensive tactics, as Chelsea beaten at their own game 6
- Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho fail to shake hands, as Gunners boss finally prevails 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s Community Shield win vs. Chelsea 0
- Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea: Oxlade-Chamberlain strike wins Gunners FA Community Shield 0