Mar 7, 2014, 2:26 AM EDT
Two clubs appear to be volunteering for relegation from the Premier League, but with over two months left in the season, there’s still time for Fulham (last place) and Cardiff City (19th) to avoid a place in the second division. With few clubs in the league’s bottom half putting sufficient room between themselves and the drop, one hot streak for the Cottagers or Bluebirds could be enough to salvage their place in the Premier League.
To talk about that PST’s Joe Prince-Wright and Mike Prindiville bring you another edition of PST Extra, with this edition focusing on this Saturday’s six-pointer between the sides at Cardiff City Stadium. Come kickoff in Wales, both sides will have a chance to grab an invaluable win at one of the relegation rivals’ expense.
For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Preview: Early cycle friendly shelves normal questions for U.S. national team’s return 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – The faith-destroying edition 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: LA Galaxy’s Landon Donovan 0
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 6
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 1
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 14