Mar 7, 2014, 2:26 AM EDT
Two clubs appear to be volunteering for relegation from the Premier League, but with over two months left in the season, there’s still time for Fulham (last place) and Cardiff City (19th) to avoid a place in the second division. With few clubs in the league’s bottom half putting sufficient room between themselves and the drop, one hot streak for the Cottagers or Bluebirds could be enough to salvage their place in the Premier League.
To talk about that PST’s Joe Prince-Wright and Mike Prindiville bring you another edition of PST Extra, with this edition focusing on this Saturday’s six-pointer between the sides at Cardiff City Stadium. Come kickoff in Wales, both sides will have a chance to grab an invaluable win at one of the relegation rivals’ expense.
For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- MLS Snapshot: Real Salt Lake 2-1 Toronto FC 2
- EURO 2016 qualifying roundup: Germany back on track; Portugal beat Serbia, go top 0
- Report: Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner set to sell team to UK group 0
- MLS roundup: Whitecaps, D.C. United win late ones; FCD, Sounders in disappointing draw 1
- MLS Snapshot: FC Dallas 0-0 Seattle Sounders 0
- MLS Snapshot: Vancouver Whitecaps 2-1 Portland Timbers 2