Mar 9, 2014, 10:10 PM EDT
Gerard Pique may be 10 years the junior of his girlfriend Shakira, but the Colombian pop star has made it clear that he says what goes when it comes to certain aspects of his career.
The Barcelona defender, who may sit Barca’s next match to ensure his participation in the upcoming El Clasico, is apparently very opinionated when it comes to how sultry Shakira can be in her videos… and with whom she can film.
The video, featuring the two women caressing each other and smoking cigars, was steamy enough that Shakira asked Pique for permission to shoot it.
“He’s very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women,” she says with a laugh. “It’s more than implied in our relationship that I can’t do videos like I used to. It’s out of the question – which I like, by the way. I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna.”
It’s pretty old school — some are saying archaic — and just bizarre to think about. So you’re cool with your lady making a dirty video with another lady, but not a man? What’s the difference? You don’t have to love show business, but… oh, whatever.
- 2015 Gold Cup: Three things we learned from the USA’s 2-1 victory over Honduras 0
- USMNT 2-1 Honduras: Dempsey brace enough for sloppy Yanks 1
- LOGO: Atlanta United unveils logo, makes name official at Tuesday event 2
- FOLLOW LIVE: USMNT begins Gold Cup defense versus Honduras (Lineups) 0
- WATCH: President Obama calls & congratulates USWNT, invites team to White House 0
- 2015 Gold Cup predictions: Can the USMNT win back-to-back titles? Here’s our picks… 1