Mar 9, 2014, 9:38 PM EST
It was a small sample size for the Premier League, but that didn’t stop some stars from shining in Round 29.
Does anybody better the Chelsea man’s double-nutmeg goal off an awful Tottenham back pass? You’ll have to watch to find out.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0
- Southampton 3-0 Everton: Saints hammer Toffees to end slide 0
- Aston Villa 1-1 Manchester United: Falcao header equals Benteke’s stunner, 10-man Villans hang on for point 1