Mar 12, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
The United States women’s national team snapped out of its first three-match winless skid in 13 years by beating North Korea today by a 3-0 score. Abby Wambach scored twice for the United States, and her first goal was pretty darn athletic.
Wambach’s goal total now stands at 167 for her country, which finished seventh at the Algarve Cup in a massive disappointment. She’ll switch gears now to club soccer with the NWSL, where she plays for the Western New York Flash.
- Premier League transfer needs: What’s been done and what’s left to do by Monday? 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 23 0
- Geoff Cameron predicts Super Bowl XLIX win for his New England Patriots 1
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester City, Arsenal, Saints to win 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Ban upheld: Diego Costa to miss Saturday’s visit from Manchester City, 2 more 3