Mar 12, 2014, 1:17 PM EST
There’s a big weekend headed our way in the Premier League, with four traditional giants squaring off with plenty on the line in terms of table standing and bragging rights.
For Liverpool’s trip to Old Trafford, it’s a chance for the Reds to dismiss their old rivals as Top Four contenders while asserting the power of the Anfield crew. Meanwhile, Manchester United will look to make more progress in search of European football.
Meanwhile, Tottenham hopes White Hart Lane is their tonic against an Arsenal club that’s beaten them twice already this season. Arsenal won’t be too cocky, as a loss would keep them at a minimum of seven points back of Chelsea and could allow Liverpool or Manchester City to pass them on points.
All that, tactics and more on this week’s PST Extra. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Report: Marco Reus is out for 2014 with torn ankle ligament 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Marquee win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0