Mar 12, 2014, 1:17 PM EDT
There’s a big weekend headed our way in the Premier League, with four traditional giants squaring off with plenty on the line in terms of table standing and bragging rights.
For Liverpool’s trip to Old Trafford, it’s a chance for the Reds to dismiss their old rivals as Top Four contenders while asserting the power of the Anfield crew. Meanwhile, Manchester United will look to make more progress in search of European football.
Meanwhile, Tottenham hopes White Hart Lane is their tonic against an Arsenal club that’s beaten them twice already this season. Arsenal won’t be too cocky, as a loss would keep them at a minimum of seven points back of Chelsea and could allow Liverpool or Manchester City to pass them on points.
All that, tactics and more on this week’s PST Extra. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 1
- Tim Howard joins NBC Sports’ Premier League broadcast team on multi-year deal 11
- VIDEO: US stars fight – Omar Gonzalez vs. Clint Dempsey, DeAndre Yedlin 4
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw trains on his own, told he’s “not fit enough” 2
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 2
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 6