Mar 12, 2014, 1:17 PM EDT
There’s a big weekend headed our way in the Premier League, with four traditional giants squaring off with plenty on the line in terms of table standing and bragging rights.
For Liverpool’s trip to Old Trafford, it’s a chance for the Reds to dismiss their old rivals as Top Four contenders while asserting the power of the Anfield crew. Meanwhile, Manchester United will look to make more progress in search of European football.
Meanwhile, Tottenham hopes White Hart Lane is their tonic against an Arsenal club that’s beaten them twice already this season. Arsenal won’t be too cocky, as a loss would keep them at a minimum of seven points back of Chelsea and could allow Liverpool or Manchester City to pass them on points.
All that, tactics and more on this week’s PST Extra. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 27
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 5