Mar 12, 2014, 1:17 PM EST
There’s a big weekend headed our way in the Premier League, with four traditional giants squaring off with plenty on the line in terms of table standing and bragging rights.
For Liverpool’s trip to Old Trafford, it’s a chance for the Reds to dismiss their old rivals as Top Four contenders while asserting the power of the Anfield crew. Meanwhile, Manchester United will look to make more progress in search of European football.
Meanwhile, Tottenham hopes White Hart Lane is their tonic against an Arsenal club that’s beaten them twice already this season. Arsenal won’t be too cocky, as a loss would keep them at a minimum of seven points back of Chelsea and could allow Liverpool or Manchester City to pass them on points.
All that, tactics and more on this week’s PST Extra. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Premier League transfer needs: What’s been done and what’s left to do by Monday? 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 23 0
- Geoff Cameron predicts Super Bowl XLIX win for his New England Patriots 1
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester City, Arsenal, Saints to win 0
- Premier League Preview: Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Ban upheld: Diego Costa to miss Saturday’s visit from Manchester City, 2 more 3