Mar 13, 2014, 3:11 PM EDT
Few Premier League venues rock harder than Selhurst Park.
So when Crystal Palace control a match only to concede a goal against the run of play, the air tends to get sucked out of the room. Which is exactly what happened last weekend when Jay Rodriguez struck the winner for Southampton.
Experience Selhurst Park from the fans’ point-of-view as the stadium goes from raucous to restrained in the newest edition of NBC Sports new digital series, ‘I Was There.’
- ‘I Was There’ Stoke City “Delilah”
- ‘I Was There’ Merseyside Derby
- ‘I Was There’ Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- ‘I Was There’ Bully of Arsenal
- ‘I Was There’ Barber of Tottenham
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 0
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 0
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0
- The great Southampton exodus continues. Why is this happening? 6