Mar 13, 2014, 3:11 PM EDT
Few Premier League venues rock harder than Selhurst Park.
So when Crystal Palace control a match only to concede a goal against the run of play, the air tends to get sucked out of the room. Which is exactly what happened last weekend when Jay Rodriguez struck the winner for Southampton.
Experience Selhurst Park from the fans’ point-of-view as the stadium goes from raucous to restrained in the newest edition of NBC Sports new digital series, ‘I Was There.’
- ‘I Was There’ Stoke City “Delilah”
- ‘I Was There’ Merseyside Derby
- ‘I Was There’ Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- ‘I Was There’ Bully of Arsenal
- ‘I Was There’ Barber of Tottenham
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 5