Mar 13, 2014, 3:11 PM EDT
Few Premier League venues rock harder than Selhurst Park.
So when Crystal Palace control a match only to concede a goal against the run of play, the air tends to get sucked out of the room. Which is exactly what happened last weekend when Jay Rodriguez struck the winner for Southampton.
Experience Selhurst Park from the fans’ point-of-view as the stadium goes from raucous to restrained in the newest edition of NBC Sports new digital series, ‘I Was There.’
- ‘I Was There’ Stoke City “Delilah”
- ‘I Was There’ Merseyside Derby
- ‘I Was There’ Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- ‘I Was There’ Bully of Arsenal
- ‘I Was There’ Barber of Tottenham
- Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Liverpool suffer stunning home defeats 0
- Tim Howard ready for USMNT return, as heroics rescue Everton 0
- Three things we learned from Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton 2
- Liverpool 0-3 West Ham United: Hammers stun Reds at Anfield in fiery encounter 2
- Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace: Blues stunned at home by Eagles 5
- Manchester City 2-0 Watford: Sterling scores, hosts make history in comfortable win 0