Mar 13, 2014, 3:11 PM EST
Few Premier League venues rock harder than Selhurst Park.
So when Crystal Palace control a match only to concede a goal against the run of play, the air tends to get sucked out of the room. Which is exactly what happened last weekend when Jay Rodriguez struck the winner for Southampton.
Experience Selhurst Park from the fans’ point-of-view as the stadium goes from raucous to restrained in the newest edition of NBC Sports new digital series, ‘I Was There.’
- ‘I Was There’ Stoke City “Delilah”
- ‘I Was There’ Merseyside Derby
- ‘I Was There’ Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- ‘I Was There’ Bully of Arsenal
- ‘I Was There’ Barber of Tottenham
- 2015 MLS predictions: Cup winners? MVP? Lampard or Gerrard? Kaka or Giovinco? 0
- MLS Atlanta makes shrewd hire, bringing in Carlos Bocanegra as technical director 0
- BBC report: Sunderland’s Adam Johnson arrested on suspicion of sex with a 15-year-old girl 3
- Premier League Playback: Why Manchester City are throwing away the title 0
- 2015 MLS season preview: New York City FC 0
- Rumors know no window: Orlando using Kaka to lure Balotelli to MLS 5