Mar 13, 2014, 3:11 PM EST
Few Premier League venues rock harder than Selhurst Park.
So when Crystal Palace control a match only to concede a goal against the run of play, the air tends to get sucked out of the room. Which is exactly what happened last weekend when Jay Rodriguez struck the winner for Southampton.
Experience Selhurst Park from the fans’ point-of-view as the stadium goes from raucous to restrained in the newest edition of NBC Sports new digital series, ‘I Was There.’
- ‘I Was There’ Stoke City “Delilah”
- ‘I Was There’ Merseyside Derby
- ‘I Was There’ Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- ‘I Was There’ Bully of Arsenal
- ‘I Was There’ Barber of Tottenham
- Report: Houston Dynamo the front-runner to land Erick ‘Cubo’ Torres 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Man United’s romp, Arsenal’s form and more 0
- Dreams do come true: DC United seal deal for new stadium they will call home 0
- American lawyer Michael Garcia resigns as FIFA’s ethics prosecutor 7
- Report: New England Revolution, Orlando City battling it out for Robinho 2
- Liverpool’s injured Daniel Sturridge to link up with Boston Red Sox 0