Mar 15, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
It’s safe to say Stoke against West Ham on Saturday (Watch live online, 11 a.m. ET, on NBC Sports Live Extra) won’t be one for the purists.
The Potters are tremendous at home, and have already beaten Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal at the Britannia Stadium, as Mark Hughes’ side look to keep pushing up the table with just one defeat in their last six games.
West Ham have also been in good form, with defeat in their last game against Everton their first in six and that loss ended a run of four-straight wins. The Hammers have turned their season around, and both teams will be looking to cement their status as mid-table certainties, instead of getting sucked into the almighty relegation battle below them.
Stoke City: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters; Odemwingie, Nzonzi, Ireland, Whelan, Arnautovic; Crouch. Subs: Sorensen, Muniesa, Palacios, Guidetti, Etherington, Wilkinson, Shotton
West Ham United: Adrian, Reid, McCartney, Nolan, Tomkins, Carroll, Noble, Demel, Diame, Downing, Nocerino. Subs: Jarvis, Armero, Taylor, Collins, Jaaskelainen, C.Cole, J.Cole
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0