Mar 15, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
It’s safe to say Stoke against West Ham on Saturday (Watch live online, 11 a.m. ET, on NBC Sports Live Extra) won’t be one for the purists.
The Potters are tremendous at home, and have already beaten Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal at the Britannia Stadium, as Mark Hughes’ side look to keep pushing up the table with just one defeat in their last six games.
West Ham have also been in good form, with defeat in their last game against Everton their first in six and that loss ended a run of four-straight wins. The Hammers have turned their season around, and both teams will be looking to cement their status as mid-table certainties, instead of getting sucked into the almighty relegation battle below them.
Stoke City: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters; Odemwingie, Nzonzi, Ireland, Whelan, Arnautovic; Crouch. Subs: Sorensen, Muniesa, Palacios, Guidetti, Etherington, Wilkinson, Shotton
West Ham United: Adrian, Reid, McCartney, Nolan, Tomkins, Carroll, Noble, Demel, Diame, Downing, Nocerino. Subs: Jarvis, Armero, Taylor, Collins, Jaaskelainen, C.Cole, J.Cole
- Open Cup final preview: Is a championship coming to Philly tonight? 0
- Arsenal’s defending depth fears could be on display against Dortmund 4
- UEFA Champions League group stage: PST staff’s preview and predictions 0
- Hull City 2-2 West Ham United: Debut goals a-plenty in fun draw 0
- Americans Abroad wrap: Brek Shea assists in Birmingham debut (video) 0
- Champions League preview: How will the four Premier League teams get on? 0