Mar 15, 2014, 11:01 AM EDT
It’s safe to say Stoke against West Ham on Saturday (Watch live online, 11 a.m. ET, on NBC Sports Live Extra) won’t be one for the purists.
The Potters are tremendous at home, and have already beaten Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal at the Britannia Stadium, as Mark Hughes’ side look to keep pushing up the table with just one defeat in their last six games.
West Ham have also been in good form, with defeat in their last game against Everton their first in six and that loss ended a run of four-straight wins. The Hammers have turned their season around, and both teams will be looking to cement their status as mid-table certainties, instead of getting sucked into the almighty relegation battle below them.
Stoke City: Begovic; Cameron, Shawcross, Wilson, Pieters; Odemwingie, Nzonzi, Ireland, Whelan, Arnautovic; Crouch. Subs: Sorensen, Muniesa, Palacios, Guidetti, Etherington, Wilkinson, Shotton
West Ham United: Adrian, Reid, McCartney, Nolan, Tomkins, Carroll, Noble, Demel, Diame, Downing, Nocerino. Subs: Jarvis, Armero, Taylor, Collins, Jaaskelainen, C.Cole, J.Cole
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 0
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 2
- UEFA could leave FIFA if Blatter stays on, as support for Prince Ali grows 16
- Sepp Blatter refuses to quit as FIFA president despite plea from UEFA’s Michel Platini 7
- Russia, Vladimir Putin criticize US government for “illegal persecution” of FIFA 18
- FIFA ethics committee bans 11 current, former officials from all football-related activities 7