Mar 16, 2014, 10:46 PM EDT
When you think you’ve seen it all, here comes the Jordan Pro League.
Al-Wehdat striker Motaz Salhani scored a backheel goal that you’ll want to watch over and over again, not just for the goal but for the reaction of the opposing goalkeeper (if anyone online can decipher who he is, please comment).
The keeper for Al-Ramtha just continues to give off the “What did you expect me to do with that?” expression as his teammates move toward him, and with good reason. Salhani was in a spot to control, not use his first touch to arch the keeper.
And the announcer goes bananas. The crowd goes bananas. I AM GOING BANANAS. What a goal.
Credit Al-Wehdat midfielder Baha’ Faisal because if he doesn’t make a pass well behind Salhani… well, the striker’s instincts can’t take over.
Al-Wehdat won the match, pulling into a first place tie in the league and taking a five-point lead over third-place Al-Ramtha.
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 0
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 0
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 3
- Sporting Club announces plans for $75 million “soccer village” for US Soccer National Training Center 6
- “Embarrassed” in LA, thrilled in Manchester: Reactions to 7-0 beatdown 21