Mar 16, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s nifty foot tricks don’t go as planned, he can bag a goal. And when they do, wow.
Examine both of his tallies today in Paris Saint-Germain’s 2-0 win over AS Saint Etienne.
First, an attempted flick and an attempted nutmeg both don’t work, but the ball still ends up in a spot where Zlatan can leap to strike one into the goal.
Twenty-six minutes later, Ibra is back in the business of build-up. This one’s a beaut, as he navigates his way through several defenders before a quick little pass pushes the attack wide. When the ball comes back inside, he knows just what to do with it:
He’s good at soccer.
- Chicago Fire 2-1 Houston Dynamo: Stoppage-time winner caps off Chicago comeback (VIDEO) 0
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks – Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 9 1
- Introducing: “The 2 Robbies ‘Football’ Show” on NBCSportsRadio.com 0