Mar 16, 2014, 7:45 PM EDT
Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s nifty foot tricks don’t go as planned, he can bag a goal. And when they do, wow.
Examine both of his tallies today in Paris Saint-Germain’s 2-0 win over AS Saint Etienne.
First, an attempted flick and an attempted nutmeg both don’t work, but the ball still ends up in a spot where Zlatan can leap to strike one into the goal.
Twenty-six minutes later, Ibra is back in the business of build-up. This one’s a beaut, as he navigates his way through several defenders before a quick little pass pushes the attack wide. When the ball comes back inside, he knows just what to do with it:
He’s good at soccer.
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 3
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Will Chelsea ever lose, Burnley ever win? 0
- Premier League Preview: Newcastle United vs. Liverpool 0