Mar 16, 2014, 7:45 PM EST
Even Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s nifty foot tricks don’t go as planned, he can bag a goal. And when they do, wow.
Examine both of his tallies today in Paris Saint-Germain’s 2-0 win over AS Saint Etienne.
First, an attempted flick and an attempted nutmeg both don’t work, but the ball still ends up in a spot where Zlatan can leap to strike one into the goal.
Twenty-six minutes later, Ibra is back in the business of build-up. This one’s a beaut, as he navigates his way through several defenders before a quick little pass pushes the attack wide. When the ball comes back inside, he knows just what to do with it:
He’s good at soccer.
- Diego Costa maintains his innocence, says “I’ve not done anything wrong” 0
- DONE DEAL: Seydou Doumbia to Roma headlines quiet Saturday for transfers 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Top-half teams jockey for position 0
- Premier League roundup: Big wins for Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham and more 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea vs. Manchester City 0
- Player Ratings: How did Chelsea, Manchester City’s stand-in’s fare? 0