Mar 16, 2014, 11:51 AM EST
With Liverpool picking apart their arch rivals earlier this morning, the North London derby is next up on NBCSN and live online at NBC Sports Live Extra at 12:00pm ET.
A pair of teams with high aspirations but a dip in form could see one of them turn their season around against a hated opponent.
Spurs have dropped two of their last three Premier League fixtures, and they fell 3-1 midweek to Benfica in the Europa League.
Meanwhile, Arsenal have fallen back to fourth in the league table, seven points back of Chelsea in the lead.
Tim Sherwood has been very outspoken in the last week about his team’s apparent lack of heart, and he’s thin all over the pitch.
However, the biggest-name injury miss falls with the Gunners, as Mesut Ozil begins his month-long absence with a hamstring tear.
Arsenal – Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Podolski, Cazorla; Giroud.
Bench – Fabianski, Monreal, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Gnabry, Sanogo.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0