Mar 16, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
With Liverpool picking apart their arch rivals earlier this morning, the North London derby is next up on NBCSN and live online at NBC Sports Live Extra at 12:00pm ET.
A pair of teams with high aspirations but a dip in form could see one of them turn their season around against a hated opponent.
Spurs have dropped two of their last three Premier League fixtures, and they fell 3-1 midweek to Benfica in the Europa League.
Meanwhile, Arsenal have fallen back to fourth in the league table, seven points back of Chelsea in the lead.
Tim Sherwood has been very outspoken in the last week about his team’s apparent lack of heart, and he’s thin all over the pitch.
However, the biggest-name injury miss falls with the Gunners, as Mesut Ozil begins his month-long absence with a hamstring tear.
Arsenal – Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Podolski, Cazorla; Giroud.
Bench – Fabianski, Monreal, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Gnabry, Sanogo.
- Luis Suárez may see punishment reduced by Court of Arbitration for Sport 2
- Everton willing to set club transfer record to bring Lukaku back 3
- Arsenal on the verge of signing Calum Chambers from Southampton 1
- Knee injury will keep Lallana out of Liverpool’s Premier League opener 0
- A quick guide to who’s come and gone from Premier League teams 2
- Didier Drogba has officially rejoined Jose Mourinho at Chelsea 4