Mar 16, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
With Liverpool picking apart their arch rivals earlier this morning, the North London derby is next up on NBCSN and live online at NBC Sports Live Extra at 12:00pm ET.
A pair of teams with high aspirations but a dip in form could see one of them turn their season around against a hated opponent.
Spurs have dropped two of their last three Premier League fixtures, and they fell 3-1 midweek to Benfica in the Europa League.
Meanwhile, Arsenal have fallen back to fourth in the league table, seven points back of Chelsea in the lead.
Tim Sherwood has been very outspoken in the last week about his team’s apparent lack of heart, and he’s thin all over the pitch.
However, the biggest-name injury miss falls with the Gunners, as Mesut Ozil begins his month-long absence with a hamstring tear.
Arsenal – Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Podolski, Cazorla; Giroud.
Bench – Fabianski, Monreal, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Gnabry, Sanogo.
- Brek Shea’s USMNT return includes a personal, artistic touch 3
- Wayne Rooney may play in midfield: How will Chelsea, Manchester United line up? 0
- WATCH: NBC Sports’ Premier League TV schedule – Week 33 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Red-hot teams will keep rolling 3
- MLS Week 7 preview: RSL vs. Whitecaps, Galaxy vs. Sporting KC in the wild West 0
- Injury crisis for Manchester United as four key players to miss clash vs. Chelsea 1