Mar 16, 2014, 11:51 AM EDT
With Liverpool picking apart their arch rivals earlier this morning, the North London derby is next up on NBCSN and live online at NBC Sports Live Extra at 12:00pm ET.
A pair of teams with high aspirations but a dip in form could see one of them turn their season around against a hated opponent.
Spurs have dropped two of their last three Premier League fixtures, and they fell 3-1 midweek to Benfica in the Europa League.
Meanwhile, Arsenal have fallen back to fourth in the league table, seven points back of Chelsea in the lead.
Tim Sherwood has been very outspoken in the last week about his team’s apparent lack of heart, and he’s thin all over the pitch.
However, the biggest-name injury miss falls with the Gunners, as Mesut Ozil begins his month-long absence with a hamstring tear.
Arsenal – Szczesny; Sagna, Koscielny, Mertesacker, Gibbs; Arteta, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Podolski, Cazorla; Giroud.
Bench – Fabianski, Monreal, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Flamini, Gnabry, Sanogo.
- Captain Clint fires Seattle Sounders to US Open Cup crown in 3-1 extra time win over Philadelphia 6
- Report: FA to overhaul work permit rules to cut down on non-EU players 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Liverpool win late; Real Madrid, Dortmund victorious 0
- Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal: Gunners outclassed by BVB 5
- Liverpool 2-1 Ludogorets: Gerrard grabs last-gasp winner after scare 0
- Premier League player of month on pace for 67 goals (video) 0