Mar 17, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Our friends at Soccerly drew our attention to this story from the Parisien that claims Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s dissatisfaction with PSG’s “repetitive” team meals has led to the firing of multiple kitchen workers at the club’s facility.
Apparently when you’re scoring goals for fun (VIDEO), your opinion on training complex food is taken rather seriously.
The French club moved swiftly to dismiss the two senior chefs and quickly hire two new chefs in a bizarre attempt to please the temperamental striker.
The French club are quite obviously anxious to keep the 32-year-old Swede happy and have even introduced an installation of a fresh pasta stand for the squad players.
Let’s hope the moral of the story isn’t “Break a French record, get a fresh pasta stand.” If it is, perhaps you can point us in the direction of some easy to break French records (Does vinyl count?).
- Nigel Pearson fired as manager by Leicester City 1
- NBC Sports to air Barclays Asia Trophy as Arsenal, Everton and Stoke head to Singapore 0
- How should USWNT line up against Germany in World Cup semifinal? 3
- Pogba to Barcelona for $90 million? Reports in Italy say deal discussed 4
- Report: Manchester United make $45 million bid for Sergio Ramos 8
- Foot injury forces DF Hector Moreno to withdraw from Mexico’s 2015 Gold Cup squad 2