Mar 17, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Our friends at Soccerly drew our attention to this story from the Parisien that claims Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s dissatisfaction with PSG’s “repetitive” team meals has led to the firing of multiple kitchen workers at the club’s facility.
Apparently when you’re scoring goals for fun (VIDEO), your opinion on training complex food is taken rather seriously.
The French club moved swiftly to dismiss the two senior chefs and quickly hire two new chefs in a bizarre attempt to please the temperamental striker.
The French club are quite obviously anxious to keep the 32-year-old Swede happy and have even introduced an installation of a fresh pasta stand for the squad players.
Let’s hope the moral of the story isn’t “Break a French record, get a fresh pasta stand.” If it is, perhaps you can point us in the direction of some easy to break French records (Does vinyl count?).
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0
- Three things we learned as Real Madrid rout Liverpool 0
- Arsenal’s Podolski, Gibbs break Belgian hearts in left-for-late win 0