Mar 17, 2014, 9:25 PM EDT
Our friends at Soccerly drew our attention to this story from the Parisien that claims Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s dissatisfaction with PSG’s “repetitive” team meals has led to the firing of multiple kitchen workers at the club’s facility.
Apparently when you’re scoring goals for fun (VIDEO), your opinion on training complex food is taken rather seriously.
The French club moved swiftly to dismiss the two senior chefs and quickly hire two new chefs in a bizarre attempt to please the temperamental striker.
The French club are quite obviously anxious to keep the 32-year-old Swede happy and have even introduced an installation of a fresh pasta stand for the squad players.
Let’s hope the moral of the story isn’t “Break a French record, get a fresh pasta stand.” If it is, perhaps you can point us in the direction of some easy to break French records (Does vinyl count?).
- Hull City 2-2 West Ham United: Debut goals a-plenty in fun draw 0
- Americans Abroad wrap: Brek Shea assists in Birmingham debut (video) 0
- Champions League preview: How will the four Premier League teams get on? 0
- Watch live: Hull City vs. West Ham United (Lineups) 0
- Premier League Playback: Manchester United shine bright like a diamond 0
- Stoke City launch initiative to set up academies across North America 2