Mar 17, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Thierry Henry’s legendary status continues to grow with his recent celebrations following stunning goals. In Saturday’s 1-1 draw with the Colorado Rapids, the Frenchman took things to another level after he went behind the television camera to film teammates’ reactions following his stunning diving header.
The 57th minute opener came when Lloyd Sam crossed the ball from the right side of play and Henry ghosted in back post to nod the ball past rookie goalkeeper John Berner. Henry then gathered himself and went behind the end line camera to shoot the reactions around him.
The result was mostly clouds, a fist and a close-up of Dax McCarty’s face but the lack of quality shots doesn’t seem to be affecting the video’s popularity on You Tube, with views currently standing at just north of 54,000 since being released earlier today.
- FIFA says World Cup will stay in Russia, “can achieve positive change” 1
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 1
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 3
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1