Mar 17, 2014, 12:50 PM EDT
Thierry Henry’s legendary status continues to grow with his recent celebrations following stunning goals. In Saturday’s 1-1 draw with the Colorado Rapids, the Frenchman took things to another level after he went behind the television camera to film teammates’ reactions following his stunning diving header.
The 57th minute opener came when Lloyd Sam crossed the ball from the right side of play and Henry ghosted in back post to nod the ball past rookie goalkeeper John Berner. Henry then gathered himself and went behind the end line camera to shoot the reactions around him.
The result was mostly clouds, a fist and a close-up of Dax McCarty’s face but the lack of quality shots doesn’t seem to be affecting the video’s popularity on You Tube, with views currently standing at just north of 54,000 since being released earlier today.
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 0
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 3
- EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off his club debut, young Emerson Hyndman takes his USMNT chance in stride 0
- From Prague, with love: Klinsmann previews USA’s friendly vs. Czech Republic 4
- Record summer: Breaking the transfer window down, by the numbers 0
- Premier League transfer window grades – Which team did the best business? 3