Mar 17, 2014, 12:50 PM EST
Thierry Henry’s legendary status continues to grow with his recent celebrations following stunning goals. In Saturday’s 1-1 draw with the Colorado Rapids, the Frenchman took things to another level after he went behind the television camera to film teammates’ reactions following his stunning diving header.
The 57th minute opener came when Lloyd Sam crossed the ball from the right side of play and Henry ghosted in back post to nod the ball past rookie goalkeeper John Berner. Henry then gathered himself and went behind the end line camera to shoot the reactions around him.
The result was mostly clouds, a fist and a close-up of Dax McCarty’s face but the lack of quality shots doesn’t seem to be affecting the video’s popularity on You Tube, with views currently standing at just north of 54,000 since being released earlier today.
- Americans Abroad review: Boyd bags brace, Johannsson heads home (video) 2
- Premier League Preview: Aston Villa vs. Southampton 0
- Inside Look, MLS Cup Playoffs: How Revs, Galaxy built very different one-goal leads 0
- Recap: LA Galaxy grab 1-0 lead over Seattle Sounders in Western Conference Championship 1
- Despite artificial turf, New York Red Bulls’ Thierry Henry says he’ll play next week at New England 1
- Recap: New England Revolution snatch 2-1 lead, two away goals from New York Red Bulls 6