Mar 18, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
With Chelsea fighting for the Premier League title and the UEFA Champions League crown, Jose Mourinho’s shoulders have been shrugging an awful lot more than they should.
All season Chelsea’s boss has consistently brushed off his side’s chances of winning the PL crown in his first campaign back at Stamford Bridge. But the Blues are still leading the way, after just one defeat in their last 15. Can Chelsea win the title and prove their own manager wrong?
The lads take a look at what Chelsea need to do, or keep doing, and how they’ve altered their tact over the course of the season. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive of videos from myself and Mike. Enjoy.
- PST’s Major League Soccer Power Rankings – The faith-destroying edition 1
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: LA Galaxy’s Landon Donovan 0
- What tomorrow’s goalkeeper platoon tells us about the U.S. goalkeeper void 5
- Jozy Altidore to captain U.S. Wednesday against Czech Republic 0
- With Radamel Falcao, can Manchester United challenge for the Premier League? 11
- Why Danny Welbeck’s move to Arsenal was the best Deadline Day deal 9