Mar 18, 2014, 2:40 PM EST
With Chelsea fighting for the Premier League title and the UEFA Champions League crown, Jose Mourinho’s shoulders have been shrugging an awful lot more than they should.
All season Chelsea’s boss has consistently brushed off his side’s chances of winning the PL crown in his first campaign back at Stamford Bridge. But the Blues are still leading the way, after just one defeat in their last 15. Can Chelsea win the title and prove their own manager wrong?
The lads take a look at what Chelsea need to do, or keep doing, and how they’ve altered their tact over the course of the season. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive of videos from myself and Mike. Enjoy.
- Rodgers: Sturridge could face Chelsea in League Cup, certain to be back for Saturday vs. West Ham 0
- Sepp Blatter keeps talking trash at UEFA regarding FIFA election 3
- Sunday’s transfer rumor roundup: Konoplyanka to Everton, Clyne to Trafford 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Congo, Equatorial Guinea victorious in group finales, advance 0
- FA Cup Roundup: Upsets halted with West Ham, Villa, Arsenal wins 1
- Rodgers says Balotelli needs to vastly improve before playing for Liverpool 1