Mar 18, 2014, 2:40 PM EST
With Chelsea fighting for the Premier League title and the UEFA Champions League crown, Jose Mourinho’s shoulders have been shrugging an awful lot more than they should.
All season Chelsea’s boss has consistently brushed off his side’s chances of winning the PL crown in his first campaign back at Stamford Bridge. But the Blues are still leading the way, after just one defeat in their last 15. Can Chelsea win the title and prove their own manager wrong?
The lads take a look at what Chelsea need to do, or keep doing, and how they’ve altered their tact over the course of the season. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive of videos from myself and Mike. Enjoy.
- USA drop five places in latest FIFA world rankings; England on the up 0
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1