Mar 18, 2014, 2:40 PM EDT
With Chelsea fighting for the Premier League title and the UEFA Champions League crown, Jose Mourinho’s shoulders have been shrugging an awful lot more than they should.
All season Chelsea’s boss has consistently brushed off his side’s chances of winning the PL crown in his first campaign back at Stamford Bridge. But the Blues are still leading the way, after just one defeat in their last 15. Can Chelsea win the title and prove their own manager wrong?
The lads take a look at what Chelsea need to do, or keep doing, and how they’ve altered their tact over the course of the season. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive of videos from myself and Mike. Enjoy.
- EXCLUSIVE: US Olympic coach Andi Herzog on Rio 2016, MLS, over-age players and more 0
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 5
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 34
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8