Mar 19, 2014, 3:15 PM EDT
With NBC Sports’ new series ‘I Was There‘, audiences are transported inside the stadium to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere of the Premier League from the supporters point-of-view.
It’s a project that crucially depends on two things: goals and drama. And in last weekend’s clash between Everton and Cardiff City at Goodison Park, the Gods of Footy smiled down providing what may very well be the most enthralling episode of the series.
So take a minute and indulge in the Premier League at its very best.
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
- Klinsmann’s USMNT struggles, experimentation in friendlies: Does it really matter? 0
- Klinsmann explains philosophy behind mad scientist lineups, formations for USMNT 1
- Russia wants full points from match abandoned after Akinfeev struck in head by flare (video) 0
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0