Mar 23, 2014, 3:53 PM EST
Welsh star Gareth Bale will start for Real Madrid as they attempt to go back atop La Liga and cripple their main rivals hopes for a title at home at 4p.m. ET.
Bale was supposed to rest in Real’s mid-week win over Schalke, but an awful injury to Jese forced him into the game inside the first 10 minutes. Also rested against Schalke but starting tonight are Luka Modric, Angel Di Maria and Karim Benzema.
Barca is loaded up for the big match, with all the usual suspects in the fold: Messi, Xavi, Pique. Neymar and Cesc Fabregas are also getting starts for Barca.
They sit four points back of Real, which is even with Atletico Madrid after their crosstown rivals won 2-0 at Real Betis earlier Sunday.
Real Madrid: Diego López, Pepe, Ramos,C ristiano Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María
Subs: Casillas, Varane, Coentrão, Nacho, Morata, Isco, Illarra
Barcelona: Valdés, Piqué, Fàbregas, Xavi, Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Busquets, Jordi Alba, Alves
Subs: Pinto, Pedro, Alexis, Bartra, Song, Adriano, Sergi Roberto
- Watching a UEFA Champions League game with US star Geoff Cameron 0
- WATCH: PST Extra previews Liverpool vs. Manchester City 0
- Jose Mourinho reveals love for League Cup ahead of Chelsea’s final vs. Tottenham 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 27 0
- New York City FC confirm they tried to sign Xavi, will try again in 2015 0
- Report: Chelsea join Manchester United in chase for Nathaniel Clyne 3