Mar 23, 2014, 3:09 AM EDT
#3. FC Dallas: Mauro Díaz connects with Je-Vaughn Watson
The worst part about Saturday’s action is Mauro Díaz not getting an assist on this goal:
Oh, so we can have hockey assists but we can’t bend the rules a little for Mauro Díaz? Tony Lochhead, think of the bitter picture next time you try to make a play on this kind of ball. Mauro Díaz deserved better.
If MLS is truly such a forward thinking place, the Disciplinary Committee will intervene and grant Díaz his assist. It’s the right thing to do.
#2. LA Galaxy: Robbie Keane says welcome back to Chris Schuler
“Hey, Chris: Stop Robbie. Okay, maybe stop him now. How about now … Chris? CHRIS!” — Maybe Nick Rimando. Maybe Nat Borchers. Maybe both?
#1. Columbus Crew: Bernardo Anor wins Week 3
This broke Philly’s day, dividing it between the 45 minutes when they thought they could win and the second 45 where they mumbled under their breathes about Bernardo Anor.
- Hyndman stars as US U-20 team downs Myanmar 2-1 to open World Cup play 0
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Best XI of the Season 0
- Blatter’s “Wolf of Wall Street” moment could play out the exact same way 4
- Prince Ali Bin Al-Hussein withdraws from second vote; Cocky Blatter speaks in power, references “offshore” future 35
- FA Cup final preview: Aston Villa underdogs in Arsenal’s pursuit of back-to-back cups 1
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: PST’s Player of the Season 5