Mar 23, 2014, 3:09 AM EDT
#3. FC Dallas: Mauro Díaz connects with Je-Vaughn Watson
The worst part about Saturday’s action is Mauro Díaz not getting an assist on this goal:
Oh, so we can have hockey assists but we can’t bend the rules a little for Mauro Díaz? Tony Lochhead, think of the bitter picture next time you try to make a play on this kind of ball. Mauro Díaz deserved better.
If MLS is truly such a forward thinking place, the Disciplinary Committee will intervene and grant Díaz his assist. It’s the right thing to do.
#2. LA Galaxy: Robbie Keane says welcome back to Chris Schuler
“Hey, Chris: Stop Robbie. Okay, maybe stop him now. How about now … Chris? CHRIS!” — Maybe Nick Rimando. Maybe Nat Borchers. Maybe both?
#1. Columbus Crew: Bernardo Anor wins Week 3
This broke Philly’s day, dividing it between the 45 minutes when they thought they could win and the second 45 where they mumbled under their breathes about Bernardo Anor.
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3