Mar 24, 2014, 11:35 PM EDT
Could Arsenal deadline day signing Kim Kallstrom finally get some playing time for the Gunners when they visit Swansea City on Tuesday?
The Swedish international just may get on the pitch after his controversial transfer hours before the January window closed. Kallstrom, 31, is on loan from Spartak Moscow and arrived in London despite knowledge that he was out for a month with a back microfracture.
And Kallstrom has spoken out on his transfer experience to a Swedish newspaper (loosely translated):
“It was bewildering. It went very quickly. Arsenal took care of me very well. It’s been great care and rehabilitation. It has gone very well.”
Kallstrom was injured playing beach soccer with his Moscow teammates in Abu Dhabi during a break. He said he hopes to make his Arsenal debut on Tuesday, while defender Laurent Koscielny will not play.
- Captain Clint fires Seattle Sounders to US Open Cup crown in 3-1 extra time win over Philadelphia 6
- Report: FA to overhaul work permit rules to cut down on non-EU players 1
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Liverpool win late; Real Madrid, Dortmund victorious 0
- Borussia Dortmund 2-0 Arsenal: Gunners outclassed by BVB 5
- Liverpool 2-1 Ludogorets: Gerrard grabs last-gasp winner after scare 0
- Premier League player of month on pace for 67 goals (video) 0