Mar 24, 2014, 11:35 PM EDT
Could Arsenal deadline day signing Kim Kallstrom finally get some playing time for the Gunners when they visit Swansea City on Tuesday?
The Swedish international just may get on the pitch after his controversial transfer hours before the January window closed. Kallstrom, 31, is on loan from Spartak Moscow and arrived in London despite knowledge that he was out for a month with a back microfracture.
And Kallstrom has spoken out on his transfer experience to a Swedish newspaper (loosely translated):
“It was bewildering. It went very quickly. Arsenal took care of me very well. It’s been great care and rehabilitation. It has gone very well.”
Kallstrom was injured playing beach soccer with his Moscow teammates in Abu Dhabi during a break. He said he hopes to make his Arsenal debut on Tuesday, while defender Laurent Koscielny will not play.
- VIDEO: Premier League 2014-15 review – Top 10 games of the season 2
- By the numbers: 2014-15 Premier League season in review 0
- Sepp Blatter transcript in full; admits “shame and humiliation” of FIFA scandal 3
- UEFA could leave FIFA if Blatter stays on, as support for Prince Ali grows 20
- Sepp Blatter refuses to quit as FIFA president despite plea from UEFA’s Michel Platini 8
- Russia, Vladimir Putin criticize US government for “illegal persecution” of FIFA 18