Mar 24, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
With NBC Sports’ new series “I Was There” audiences are transported inside the stadium to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere of the Premier League from the supporters’ point-of-view.
This past weekend it was off to the Etihad Stadium for the clash between Manchester City and Fulham where Yaya Toure pulled off a stunning hat-trick. So take a minute and check out the City fans as they go mental over the Ivorian wonder’s newest accomplishment.
- I Was There: Everton v. Cardiff City
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 6-4 Real Salt Lake (video) 0
- Premier League friendly roundup: Man City lose in Germany, Liverpool win in Finland 0
- Brendan Rodgers says $50 million for Christian Benteke was a bargain 0
- Saturday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Berbatov to Villa, Rahman to Chelsea 1
- Manchester United, adidas unveil kits with “smashing” photos 4
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 1