Mar 24, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
With NBC Sports’ new series “I Was There” audiences are transported inside the stadium to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere of the Premier League from the supporters’ point-of-view.
This past weekend it was off to the Etihad Stadium for the clash between Manchester City and Fulham where Yaya Toure pulled off a stunning hat-trick. So take a minute and check out the City fans as they go mental over the Ivorian wonder’s newest accomplishment.
- I Was There: Everton v. Cardiff City
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
- Report: Obafemi Martins close to Seattle extension and raise 0
- DC United extends Ben Olsen’s contract after bounceback season 1
- Premier League Download: Tale of the newly-promoted teams 0
- FIFA Executive: “The 2022 World Cup in Qatar will not happen” 7
- Premier League Playback: Legendary Lampard strikes, United’s shambolic implosion 2
- Men in Blazers podcast: A Night of 1,000 Stars 0