Mar 24, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
With NBC Sports’ new series “I Was There” audiences are transported inside the stadium to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere of the Premier League from the supporters’ point-of-view.
This past weekend it was off to the Etihad Stadium for the clash between Manchester City and Fulham where Yaya Toure pulled off a stunning hat-trick. So take a minute and check out the City fans as they go mental over the Ivorian wonder’s newest accomplishment.
- I Was There: Everton v. Cardiff City
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
- Mission accomplished: Abby Wambach gets her World Cup title 0
- United States wins third Women’s World Cup title, beats Japan on record-smashing day 19
- VIDEO: Lloyd seals amazing 16 minute hat trick with wonder goal from halfway 2
- Sunday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Manchester City ready to spend, Spurs agree for Alderweireld 0
- Sepp Blatter claims French and German presidents influenced World Cup voters 1
- United States, Japan meet in Women’s World Cup final with high hopes back home 2