Mar 24, 2014, 2:38 PM EST
With NBC Sports’ new series “I Was There” audiences are transported inside the stadium to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere of the Premier League from the supporters’ point-of-view.
This past weekend it was off to the Etihad Stadium for the clash between Manchester City and Fulham where Yaya Toure pulled off a stunning hat-trick. So take a minute and check out the City fans as they go mental over the Ivorian wonder’s newest accomplishment.
- I Was There: Everton v. Cardiff City
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
- Halftime, MLS Cup Playoffs: New York Red Bulls 1-1 New England Revolution after thrilling first half 1
- Video: Brendan Rodgers says Liverpool needs to “become a team” 0
- Crystal Palace 3-1 Liverpool: Bolasie carves up Liverpool defense 1
- Report: Marco Reus is out for rest of 2014 with torn ankle ligament 3
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0