Mar 24, 2014, 2:38 PM EDT
With NBC Sports’ new series “I Was There” audiences are transported inside the stadium to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere of the Premier League from the supporters’ point-of-view.
This past weekend it was off to the Etihad Stadium for the clash between Manchester City and Fulham where Yaya Toure pulled off a stunning hat-trick. So take a minute and check out the City fans as they go mental over the Ivorian wonder’s newest accomplishment.
- I Was There: Everton v. Cardiff City
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 0
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 0
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 3
- Sporting Club announces plans for $75 million “soccer village” for US Soccer National Training Center 6
- “Embarrassed” in LA, thrilled in Manchester: Reactions to 7-0 beatdown 21