Mar 25, 2014, 8:28 AM EDT
The Match of the Day crew were busy people over the weekend, as 42 goals were scored across 10 massive Premier League games.
That equals a lot of analysis and highlights.
But Rebecca Lowe, Kyle Martino and Robbie Mustoe found time to sit down and preview a massive Tuesday in the Premier League.
Arsenal have the perfect chance to put that embarrassing 6-0 defeat to Chelsea behind them, as they host relegation threatened Swansea at the Emirates. Then we have the showpiece event, as Manchester United and Manchester City slug it out for bragging right in Manchester.
The Red Devils want to thwart City’s ominous title charge, while the Citizens aim to pile more misery on David Moyes after their 4-1 win earlier in the campaign at the Etihad Stadium.
Up in the North East, Newcastle welcome Everton and Roberto Martinez to St. James’ Park, as the Magpies are keen to build off their last-gasp 1-0 win over Crystal Palace at the weekend. As for the Toffees, they keep plodding along nicely as they aim for a top five finish.
You can watch all three games live online via NBC Sports Live Extra, click here to fill your Tuesday afternoon with PL magic.
- Liverpool complete $17 million signing of Belgian striker Divock Origi 1
- Tim Howard joins NBC Sports’ Premier League broadcast team on multi-year deal 10
- VIDEO: US stars fight – Omar Gonzalez vs. Clint Dempsey, DeAndre Yedlin 4
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw trains on his own, told he’s “not fit enough” 2
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 2
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 5