Mar 25, 2014, 8:28 AM EST
The Match of the Day crew were busy people over the weekend, as 42 goals were scored across 10 massive Premier League games.
That equals a lot of analysis and highlights.
But Rebecca Lowe, Kyle Martino and Robbie Mustoe found time to sit down and preview a massive Tuesday in the Premier League.
Arsenal have the perfect chance to put that embarrassing 6-0 defeat to Chelsea behind them, as they host relegation threatened Swansea at the Emirates. Then we have the showpiece event, as Manchester United and Manchester City slug it out for bragging right in Manchester.
The Red Devils want to thwart City’s ominous title charge, while the Citizens aim to pile more misery on David Moyes after their 4-1 win earlier in the campaign at the Etihad Stadium.
Up in the North East, Newcastle welcome Everton and Roberto Martinez to St. James’ Park, as the Magpies are keen to build off their last-gasp 1-0 win over Crystal Palace at the weekend. As for the Toffees, they keep plodding along nicely as they aim for a top five finish.
You can watch all three games live online via NBC Sports Live Extra, click here to fill your Tuesday afternoon with PL magic.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0
- Southampton 3-0 Everton: Saints hammer Toffees to end slide 0
- Aston Villa 1-1 Manchester United: Falcao header equals Benteke’s stunner, 10-man Villans hang on for point 1