Mar 26, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
Earlier today we brought you the reasoning behind Daniele De Rossi not coming to MLS as planned: a brand new Roma-only stadium for his i Lupi.
And now Roma has brought us visual reasons that make it all-the-more understandable. The club has been sharing a 61-year-old stadium with rivals Lazio, so a new place is long overdue, and American owner Jim Pallotta is delivering a new Coliseum-inspired fortress.
The renderings are something else:
There are more photos here. Enjoy!!
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 4 0
- NWSL mega deal sends Sydney Leroux Dwyer to WNY for rights to Abby Wambach 1
- Prolific U.S. U-17 striker chooses club home in NASL 2
- How will the USMNT line up against Switzerland? 3
- British exec says England could look towards 2030 World Cup bid 1