Mar 26, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
Earlier today we brought you the reasoning behind Daniele De Rossi not coming to MLS as planned: a brand new Roma-only stadium for his i Lupi.
And now Roma has brought us visual reasons that make it all-the-more understandable. The club has been sharing a 61-year-old stadium with rivals Lazio, so a new place is long overdue, and American owner Jim Pallotta is delivering a new Coliseum-inspired fortress.
The renderings are something else:
There are more photos here. Enjoy!!
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 0
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 6
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 4
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0