Mar 26, 2014, 2:50 PM EDT
Earlier today we brought you the reasoning behind Daniele De Rossi not coming to MLS as planned: a brand new Roma-only stadium for his i Lupi.
And now Roma has brought us visual reasons that make it all-the-more understandable. The club has been sharing a 61-year-old stadium with rivals Lazio, so a new place is long overdue, and American owner Jim Pallotta is delivering a new Coliseum-inspired fortress.
The renderings are something else:
There are more photos here. Enjoy!!
- Done Deals: De Bruyne joins Manchester City in busy day for Wolfsburg 0
- USMNT releases 23-man roster for September friendlies 0
- Swansea City 2-1 Manchester United: Swans comeback stuns Red Devils 3
- Sunday Transfer Rumor Roundup: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Wanyama to leave Saints 1
- Manchester City officially signs Kevin de Bruyne 1
- Watch Live: Swansea City vs Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0