Mar 28, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
Who needs a win more this weekend, Arsene Wenger or Manuel Pellegrini? Which club wins the midfield battle? Who can pick up the crucial points in this year’s title race?
With Manchester City in control of their own destiny, our very own Mike Prindiville and Joe Prince-Wright break down the marquee matchups in the Premier League this weekend as Arsenal takes on Manchester City and Liverpool hosts Tottenham.
The Sky Blues are in control, but Liverpool have breathed fire on all in their way down the stretch, and any slip-ups by those at the top could provide a window for the Reds to squeak their way in.
Manchester City travels to Arsenal tomorrow at 1:30pm ET, and Liverpool welcomes Tottenham to Anfield on Sunday at 11am ET, both on NBCSN or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Omar Gonzalez still dreams of Europe but “committed to the Galaxy” 0
- EXCLUSIVE: Luke Shaw speaks out about Manchester United move 1
- Pep Guardiola praises Jurgen Klinsmann’s team concept, USMNT movement 0
- Premier League teams on US Soil: Tuesday’s roundup and look ahead 2
- Racial incident against Man City’s Fofana ends U-21 match in Croatia 0
- Sorting through the most recent DaMarcus Beasley-to-MLS reports 3