Mar 28, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
Who needs a win more this weekend, Arsene Wenger or Manuel Pellegrini? Which club wins the midfield battle? Who can pick up the crucial points in this year’s title race?
With Manchester City in control of their own destiny, our very own Mike Prindiville and Joe Prince-Wright break down the marquee matchups in the Premier League this weekend as Arsenal takes on Manchester City and Liverpool hosts Tottenham.
The Sky Blues are in control, but Liverpool have breathed fire on all in their way down the stretch, and any slip-ups by those at the top could provide a window for the Reds to squeak their way in.
Manchester City travels to Arsenal tomorrow at 1:30pm ET, and Liverpool welcomes Tottenham to Anfield on Sunday at 11am ET, both on NBCSN or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
- Premier League Preview: Hull City vs. Manchester United 0
- TV SCHEDULE: Premier League finale – 10 games, 10 channels on Championship Sunday 0
- Geoff Cameron takes us behind-the-scenes at Stoke City 1
- Brendan Rodgers insists Raheem Sterling will remain at Liverpool 0
- US Open Cup draw: Sounders-Timbers, NYCFC-NY Cosmos highlight possible 4th-round clashes 1
- Agent: Sterling wouldn’t sign new Liverpool deal, even for $1.4 million a week 6