Mar 28, 2014, 7:08 PM EDT
Who needs a win more this weekend, Arsene Wenger or Manuel Pellegrini? Which club wins the midfield battle? Who can pick up the crucial points in this year’s title race?
With Manchester City in control of their own destiny, our very own Mike Prindiville and Joe Prince-Wright break down the marquee matchups in the Premier League this weekend as Arsenal takes on Manchester City and Liverpool hosts Tottenham.
The Sky Blues are in control, but Liverpool have breathed fire on all in their way down the stretch, and any slip-ups by those at the top could provide a window for the Reds to squeak their way in.
Manchester City travels to Arsenal tomorrow at 1:30pm ET, and Liverpool welcomes Tottenham to Anfield on Sunday at 11am ET, both on NBCSN or live online at NBC Sports Live Extra.
- 2015 Gold Cup: Three things we learned from the USA’s 2-1 victory over Honduras 0
- USMNT 2-1 Honduras: Dempsey brace enough for sloppy Yanks 1
- LOGO: Atlanta United unveils logo, makes name official at Tuesday event 2
- FOLLOW LIVE: USMNT begins Gold Cup defense versus Honduras (Lineups) 0
- WATCH: President Obama calls & congratulates USWNT, invites team to White House 0
- 2015 Gold Cup predictions: Can the USMNT win back-to-back titles? Here’s our picks… 1