Mar 29, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
As World Cup fever starts to build around the world, expect to see plenty of ads reminding us that the biggest tournament in soccer is just around the corner.
But none will perhaps be as great as this one.
Coca-Cola have brought together a landmark moment from Argentina’s World Cup win back in 1978 on home soil.
A picture which was taken during the initial celebrations following the final whistle has been seen the world over since, so now its time to find out the back story and recreate it.
Emotional, incredible and great work from everyone involved. This is Victor’s story.
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: PSG beat Barcelona, Chelsea top Sporting 0
- Manchester City 1-1 AS Roma: Italians frustrate City as European woe continues 0
- Sporting CP 0-1 Chelsea: Blues win chippy UCL affair in Lisbon 0
- Follow live – UEFA Champions League: Manchester City vs. AS Roma 0