Mar 29, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
As World Cup fever starts to build around the world, expect to see plenty of ads reminding us that the biggest tournament in soccer is just around the corner.
But none will perhaps be as great as this one.
Coca-Cola have brought together a landmark moment from Argentina’s World Cup win back in 1978 on home soil.
A picture which was taken during the initial celebrations following the final whistle has been seen the world over since, so now its time to find out the back story and recreate it.
Emotional, incredible and great work from everyone involved. This is Victor’s story.
- Premier League friendly roundup: Southampton draws, Stoke swallowed 0
- Jose Mourinho says “best team lost,” attacks Arsenal’s defensive tactics, as Chelsea beaten at their own game 5
- Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho fail to shake hands, as Gunners boss finally prevails 1
- Three things we learned from Arsenal’s Community Shield win vs. Chelsea 0
- Arsenal 1-0 Chelsea: Oxlade-Chamberlain strike wins Gunners FA Community Shield 0
- Report: Manchester United, PSG agree to $70 million fee for Angel di Maria 3