Mar 29, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
As World Cup fever starts to build around the world, expect to see plenty of ads reminding us that the biggest tournament in soccer is just around the corner.
But none will perhaps be as great as this one.
Coca-Cola have brought together a landmark moment from Argentina’s World Cup win back in 1978 on home soil.
A picture which was taken during the initial celebrations following the final whistle has been seen the world over since, so now its time to find out the back story and recreate it.
Emotional, incredible and great work from everyone involved. This is Victor’s story.
- MLS preview: FC Dallas vs. Sounders, Whitecaps vs. Timbers headline Week 4 0
- Report: Liverpool’s Daniel Sturridge to miss a month with hip injury 7
- EURO 2016 preview: Qualifying resumes for England, Spain, Germany, Italy 0
- Lionel Messi earns $1.4 million per week, tops Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar as richest player 4
- Morgan Schneiderlin wants Southampton exit if they fail to make UEFA Champions League 4
- VIDEO: Cristiano Ronaldo could be fined, suspended for “calm down” celebration 5