Mar 29, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
As World Cup fever starts to build around the world, expect to see plenty of ads reminding us that the biggest tournament in soccer is just around the corner.
But none will perhaps be as great as this one.
Coca-Cola have brought together a landmark moment from Argentina’s World Cup win back in 1978 on home soil.
A picture which was taken during the initial celebrations following the final whistle has been seen the world over since, so now its time to find out the back story and recreate it.
Emotional, incredible and great work from everyone involved. This is Victor’s story.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 2
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 10
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 6
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0