Mar 29, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
As World Cup fever starts to build around the world, expect to see plenty of ads reminding us that the biggest tournament in soccer is just around the corner.
But none will perhaps be as great as this one.
Coca-Cola have brought together a landmark moment from Argentina’s World Cup win back in 1978 on home soil.
A picture which was taken during the initial celebrations following the final whistle has been seen the world over since, so now its time to find out the back story and recreate it.
Emotional, incredible and great work from everyone involved. This is Victor’s story.
- Premier League Playback: Chelsea brilliant, not boring, as title inches closer 0
- MLS official squashes rumor of emergency intra-MLS goalkeeper loan for CONCACAF Champions League final 3
- VIDEO: Premier League Player of the Week — Round 34 0
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 10
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0