Mar 29, 2014, 10:35 AM EDT
Norwich’s visit to Swansea isn’t quite a relegation six-pointer, but three points for either side would sure help the winners sleep a little easier at night (Watch live on NBCSN at 1:30 p.m. ET and online via Live Extra).
Swansea, currently in 15th, are winless in their last six – but they’ll be feeling pretty pleased after an own goal from Mathieu Flamini secured a last-minute draw at Arsenal midweek. Will it be enough of a boost for the Swans to grab their first victory at Liberty Stadium since February 8?
The visitors are just two points above the table, and although a win won’t take them to the magical 40 point mark, it may put them ten points clear of the drop. Then again, the Canaries’ solid win over Sunderland last weekend just may have been enough to save them. This season, who knows?
Just one change for the hosts from the side that came back against Arsenal: Neil Taylor drops to the bench as Ben Davies returns. Chris Hughton also makes just one change for the Canaries, with the injured Joseph Yobo replaced by Ryan Bennett.
Fortunately for the neutrals, Alexander Tettey remains in the Norwich starting lineup. Think there’s any chance of another incredible goal this week?
Subs: Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Canas, Hernandez, Dyer, Vazquez
Norwich City: Ruddy, Martin, Bennett, Bassong, Olsson, Snodgrass, Howson, Tettey, Hoolahan, Elmander, van Wolfswinkel
Subs: Bunn, Whittaker, Johnson, Hooper, Gutierrez, Becchio, Redmond.
- MLS All Stars 2-1 Tottenham Hotspur: Kaka powers MLS to win 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Chelsea’s John Terry joins Rog and Davo 0
- Swiss star Barnetta moves to MLS; Orlando City signs a pair of Europeans 4
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Manchester City 0
- VIDEO: PST Extra – What should we expect from the Premier League’s promoted three? 0
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Liverpool 2