Mar 31, 2014, 7:43 PM EST
Milos Dragojević made a subpar goal kick, and Fukui Masato made him pay for it… from within his own half
Today’s long-distance tally comes from a 1-0 victory by Sutjeska over Mladost in the First League of Montenegro. The winners are the top team in the top flight, but needed this 87th minute goal to stand during a visit from their relegation-scrapping opponents.
The 25-year-old Japanese midfielder has a neat back story, taking a chance on top flight European soccer after he played professionally in Japan while earning his college degree.
Credit to 101greatgoals for posting the link.
- Marvell Wynne, Bakary Soumare headline Stage 2 of MLS Re-Entry Draft results 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Arsenal, Everton rising, Saints falling 0
- Robbie Rogers: FIFA “insane” to host World Cups in Russia, Qatar 4
- Stoke City confirm Brek Shea is finalizing move to Orlando City 1
- Soccer stadium approved in Las Vegas, as MLS expansion talk heats up in Sin City 1
- Borussia Dortmund’s Marco Reus fined $665,000 for driving without a license 1