Mar 31, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Milos Dragojević made a subpar goal kick, and Fukui Masato made him pay for it… from within his own half
Today’s long-distance tally comes from a 1-0 victory by Sutjeska over Mladost in the First League of Montenegro. The winners are the top team in the top flight, but needed this 87th minute goal to stand during a visit from their relegation-scrapping opponents.
The 25-year-old Japanese midfielder has a neat back story, taking a chance on top flight European soccer after he played professionally in Japan while earning his college degree.
Credit to 101greatgoals for posting the link.
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Chelsea, Arsenal, Everton the standouts 1