Mar 31, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Milos Dragojević made a subpar goal kick, and Fukui Masato made him pay for it… from within his own half
Today’s long-distance tally comes from a 1-0 victory by Sutjeska over Mladost in the First League of Montenegro. The winners are the top team in the top flight, but needed this 87th minute goal to stand during a visit from their relegation-scrapping opponents.
The 25-year-old Japanese midfielder has a neat back story, taking a chance on top flight European soccer after he played professionally in Japan while earning his college degree.
Credit to 101greatgoals for posting the link.
- Big Spenders: Which Premier League clubs must go all-in on transfer deadline day? 0
- Done Deals: Recapping Man United (and others’) busy day — De Gea drama; Chicharito out; $56 million for Martial 0
- NO DEAL: David de Gea’s transfer to Real Madrid falls through as Man United paperwork arrives too late 3
- Report: De Gea moving to Madrid as Costa Rican hero Navas heads to Old Trafford 4
- Fireworks as transfer deadline passes in Germany: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Januzaj to Dortmund 2
- Premier League Playback: It’s time to change the Transfer Window rules 2