Mar 31, 2014, 7:43 PM EDT
Milos Dragojević made a subpar goal kick, and Fukui Masato made him pay for it… from within his own half
Today’s long-distance tally comes from a 1-0 victory by Sutjeska over Mladost in the First League of Montenegro. The winners are the top team in the top flight, but needed this 87th minute goal to stand during a visit from their relegation-scrapping opponents.
The 25-year-old Japanese midfielder has a neat back story, taking a chance on top flight European soccer after he played professionally in Japan while earning his college degree.
Credit to 101greatgoals for posting the link.
- MLS Player of the Week — Week 8: Columbus Crew SC’s Ethan Finlay 0
- MLS Team of the Week — Stars of Week 8 0
- Not even allowed an appeal: CONCACAF confirms Bush suspension for Champions League final 2
- Premier League Playback: Chelsea brilliant, not boring, as title inches closer 0
- MLS official squashes rumor of emergency intra-MLS goalkeeper loan for CONCACAF Champions League final 11
- VIDEO: Premier League Player of the Week — Round 34 0