Mar 31, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
Julian Green is 18 years old and scoring tons of goals for Bayern Munich II. More importantly, he’s young and a newly-minted member of the United States national team who could presumably make the roster for this summer’s World Cup in Brazil.
So, like English fans with Michael Owen in 1998, United States Soccer supporters are devouring anything Green-related.
And so it’s such that when MLSSoccer.com posts a three-minute video of him warming-up and training with the US national team, I watched the whole thing just in case something awesome happened.
It didn’t, really. I mean, he looks pretty quick and he’s in much better shape than me, but really it’s endemic of US Soccer fiends that despite me telling you nothing great happens, you’re going to watch, too.
So here’s the video. Enjoy the jogging.
- Top seven moments that defined Chelsea’s championship season 0
- Chelsea crowned Premier League champions in record fashion 0
- Chelsea 1-0 Crystal Palace: Hazard goal fittingly clinches Premier League title (video) 0
- MLS roundup: Revs, D.C. United rule the East; Timbers, Whitecaps split points 0
- MLS Snapshot: D.C. United 2-0 Columbus Crew SC 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Chelsea chases coronation clincher, Spurs host Man City 0