Mar 31, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
Julian Green is 18 years old and scoring tons of goals for Bayern Munich II. More importantly, he’s young and a newly-minted member of the United States national team who could presumably make the roster for this summer’s World Cup in Brazil.
So, like English fans with Michael Owen in 1998, United States Soccer supporters are devouring anything Green-related.
And so it’s such that when MLSSoccer.com posts a three-minute video of him warming-up and training with the US national team, I watched the whole thing just in case something awesome happened.
It didn’t, really. I mean, he looks pretty quick and he’s in much better shape than me, but really it’s endemic of US Soccer fiends that despite me telling you nothing great happens, you’re going to watch, too.
So here’s the video. Enjoy the jogging.
- Chelsea 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur: Mourinho’s boys win League Cup trophy 0
- Three things we learned from Liverpool’s win vs. Manchester City 3
- Liverpool 2-1 Manchester City: Pair of Reds stunners stupefy City 4
- MLS roundup: LA Galaxy, Orlando, Red Bulls, Union, RSL, 13 others in preseason finales 0
- WATCH: NYCFC’s Mix Diskerud hits a screamer from 20 yards 0
- WATCH: Michael Bradley, Sebastian Giovinco combine for Jozy Altidore’s first Toronto FC goal 4