Mar 31, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
With six matchweeks to play in the Premier League, Sunderland sits second-from-bottom on 25 points, four points adrift of safety.
It’s a position that’s far from ideal but the Black Cats have nine matches to play as they seek to overcome what’s been a roller-coaster ride of a season. In this video, we look back on the last eight months at the Stadium of Light and see if Sunderland has what it takes to righten the ship by Survival Sunday.
- USMNT player ratings: How Klinsmann’s men fared against Peru 8
- Three things we learned from USMNT’s comeback win vs. Peru 0
- USMNT 2-1 Peru: Altidore double leads USA to come-from-behind win 0
- EXCLUSIVE: US Olympic coach Andi Herzog on Rio 2016, MLS, over-age players and more 0
- Real Madrid’s Perez says De Gea move failed because Manchester United lacks transfer “experience” 6
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0