Mar 31, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
With six matchweeks to play in the Premier League, Sunderland sits second-from-bottom on 25 points, four points adrift of safety.
It’s a position that’s far from ideal but the Black Cats have nine matches to play as they seek to overcome what’s been a roller-coaster ride of a season. In this video, we look back on the last eight months at the Stadium of Light and see if Sunderland has what it takes to righten the ship by Survival Sunday.
- In a career full of blunders, firing Carlo Ancelotti is Florentino Perez’s worst mistake yet 2
- 2014-15 Premier League season review: The managers 0
- Florentino Perez announces firing of Carlo Ancelotti by Real Madrid 0
- Middlesbrough 0-2 Norwich City: Comfortable Canaries back in Premier League 0
- Ten biggest storylines of the Premier League season that was 0
- VIDEO: Premier League’s Top 10 goals of the season, from A(dam) to Z(amora) 0