Mar 31, 2014, 12:39 PM EST
With six matchweeks to play in the Premier League, Sunderland sits second-from-bottom on 25 points, four points adrift of safety.
It’s a position that’s far from ideal but the Black Cats have nine matches to play as they seek to overcome what’s been a roller-coaster ride of a season. In this video, we look back on the last eight months at the Stadium of Light and see if Sunderland has what it takes to righten the ship by Survival Sunday.
- In less than five months, Diego Costa has become Premier League villain No. 1 2
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic ensures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 7
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 2
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0