Mar 31, 2014, 12:39 PM EDT
With six matchweeks to play in the Premier League, Sunderland sits second-from-bottom on 25 points, four points adrift of safety.
It’s a position that’s far from ideal but the Black Cats have nine matches to play as they seek to overcome what’s been a roller-coaster ride of a season. In this video, we look back on the last eight months at the Stadium of Light and see if Sunderland has what it takes to righten the ship by Survival Sunday.
- PST’s Major League Soccer player of the week: No question who was tops 0
- WATCH: Men in Blazers show debuts on NBCSN 0
- Report: Obafemi Martins close to Seattle extension and raise 0
- DC United extends Ben Olsen’s contract after bounceback season 1
- Premier League Download: Tale of the newly-promoted teams 0
- FIFA Executive: “The 2022 World Cup in Qatar will not happen” 7