Apr 1, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Aston Villa is the latest Premier League club to announce preseason plans in the United States of America, joining Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City.
According to an Associated Press report, Villa will travel to the States for at least two matches. Both will be in the state of Texas against FC Dallas and the Houston Dynamo.
The English Premier League club will face FC Dallas on July 23 in Frisco, Texas, then play at the Houston Dynamo three days later.
Villa also said Tuesday it will play an exhibition at the Dutch team Groningen on Aug. 2 as it prepares for Premier League openers Aug. 16-17.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Man United looking for revenge vs. Swansea City 0
- Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Liverpool suffer stunning home defeats 0
- Tim Howard ready for USMNT return, as heroics rescue Everton 1
- Three things we learned from Tottenham Hotspur vs. Everton 2
- Liverpool 0-3 West Ham United: Hammers stun Reds at Anfield in fiery encounter 2
- Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace: Blues stunned at home by Eagles 5