Apr 1, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Aston Villa is the latest Premier League club to announce preseason plans in the United States of America, joining Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City.
According to an Associated Press report, Villa will travel to the States for at least two matches. Both will be in the state of Texas against FC Dallas and the Houston Dynamo.
The English Premier League club will face FC Dallas on July 23 in Frisco, Texas, then play at the Houston Dynamo three days later.
Villa also said Tuesday it will play an exhibition at the Dutch team Groningen on Aug. 2 as it prepares for Premier League openers Aug. 16-17.
- Liverpool 0-1 AS Roma: Marco Borriello winner gives Italians victory at Fenway 0
- Houston Dynamo land USMNT legend DaMarcus Beasley 0
- Watch Live: Liverpool vs. AS Roma (Lineups and Discuss) 1
- USMNT prospect Gedion Zelalem on Arsenal’s roster for Red Bulls match 4
- Stripping Russia of World Cup 2018? Germany makes the argument 7
- New York City FC to announce “major signing” on Thursday… Frank Lampard? 7