Apr 1, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Aston Villa is the latest Premier League club to announce preseason plans in the United States of America, joining Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City.
According to an Associated Press report, Villa will travel to the States for at least two matches. Both will be in the state of Texas against FC Dallas and the Houston Dynamo.
The English Premier League club will face FC Dallas on July 23 in Frisco, Texas, then play at the Houston Dynamo three days later.
Villa also said Tuesday it will play an exhibition at the Dutch team Groningen on Aug. 2 as it prepares for Premier League openers Aug. 16-17.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 2
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 10
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 6
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0