Apr 1, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Aston Villa is the latest Premier League club to announce preseason plans in the United States of America, joining Liverpool, Manchester United, Arsenal and Manchester City.
According to an Associated Press report, Villa will travel to the States for at least two matches. Both will be in the state of Texas against FC Dallas and the Houston Dynamo.
The English Premier League club will face FC Dallas on July 23 in Frisco, Texas, then play at the Houston Dynamo three days later.
Villa also said Tuesday it will play an exhibition at the Dutch team Groningen on Aug. 2 as it prepares for Premier League openers Aug. 16-17.
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 10 0
- Paul Scholes says arrogance could hurt Manchester City 0
- MLS playoffs weekend preview: Which remaining team has the best form? 0
- Van Gaal: Manchester Derby is “biggest” he’ll manage; Rooney in, Falcao out 1
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 10 4
- Diego Costa will be available to Chelsea this weekend, says Jose Mourinho; QPR and Blues to tangle on NBCSN 0