Apr 1, 2014, 2:08 PM EDT
Nike has rolled out its ad campaign for the 2014 World Cup, entitled “Risk Everything.” The initial video features Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar and Wayne Rooney as the superstars prepare for the world’s biggest stage.
The company has a tremendous track record with ads, from the Brazil Airport ad to the Cantona-led cage matches to the “Take It To The Next Level” campaign featuring a rifferrific Eagles of Death Metal song on down the line to this one (pretty tame by comparison).
The No. 1 takeaway from this video is that it must take the CRON hours upon hours to get ready in the morning. I’m not here to judge, but that’s an awful lot of makeup work. Fortunately, I’m pretty sure his companion was able to share some tips from her perch as former Swimsuit Issue cover girl.
- DaMarcus Beasley, introduced in Houston: I see myself as a left back 1
- Wenger talks Zelalem, gets taste of U.S. obsession for potential international 3
- EXCLUSIVE: Manchester United’s new signing Ander Herrera focused on success 2
- Serbian boss: Freddy Adu sought by Europa, UCL clubs in Serbia, Cyprus 0
- Frank Lampard delighted to sign for New York City FC, start MLS adventure 1
- Official: Frank Lampard unveiled as New York City FC’s latest signing 5