Apr 1, 2014, 3:55 PM EDT
This week the award goes to a player who only played 45 minutes, but what a cameo it was.
Jumping off the bench to replace Ross Barkley at half time, Everton’s Steven Naismith scored once and saw his shot turned into his own net by Fulham goalkeeper David Stockdale as the Toffees beat the Cottagers 3-1 away from home.
Naismith, 27, isn’t always in the starting lineup for Everton but whenever he’s been called upon this season the little blonde haired maestro has delivered more often than not.
Seven goals in his second season for the Toffees, mostly off the bench, show Naismith is a valuable squad member as Roberto Martinez‘s men keep their surge towards the top four going.
Watch the video above to re-live his game-winning performance against Fulham last weekend.
- West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 0
- Premier League Preview: West Brom vs. Manchester United 0
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0