Apr 3, 2014, 7:40 AM EDT
Arsenal has partnered with Summerfuel, a leading provider of summer enrichment programs, to deliver six camps throughout June and July in New York (Randall’s Island), New Jersey (Peddie School), Connecticut (Avon Old Farms) and Boston (St. Mark’s School).
The camps will be led by professional coaches who are coming from the Arsenal Soccer Schools in England and are open to boys and girls ages 7-17.
“We are thrilled to be working with Arsenal FC to offer such a diverse number of camps this summer,” said David Evans, Summerfuel president. “Arsenal enjoys fantastic support in the United States, with a reputation for developing young players. The fact that the team will be here this summer, for the first time since 1989, makes this the perfect time to launch Arsenal Soccer Schools in America. We couldn’t be more excited about working with such an amazing organization.”
This summer’s programs will mark the first time a Premier League club has run multiple camps across the United States. For more information about the camps visit http://www.PlaytheArsenalWayUSA.com.
- Los Angeles officially given new MLS team; Magic Johnson, Vincent Tan among investors 4
- PST Extra: Getting you ready for The Manchester Derby (video) 0
- European clubs propose later domestic Cup finals, April-May World Cup in 2022 4
- Rumors know no window: Liverpool after Reus, Manchester United wants Draxler 2
- VIDEO: Hugely-controversial call sees FC Dallas past Vancouver in playoffs. Your vote? 12
- Timbers’ Steve Zakuani announces retirement from professional soccer 3