Apr 3, 2014, 7:40 AM EDT
Arsenal has partnered with Summerfuel, a leading provider of summer enrichment programs, to deliver six camps throughout June and July in New York (Randall’s Island), New Jersey (Peddie School), Connecticut (Avon Old Farms) and Boston (St. Mark’s School).
The camps will be led by professional coaches who are coming from the Arsenal Soccer Schools in England and are open to boys and girls ages 7-17.
“We are thrilled to be working with Arsenal FC to offer such a diverse number of camps this summer,” said David Evans, Summerfuel president. “Arsenal enjoys fantastic support in the United States, with a reputation for developing young players. The fact that the team will be here this summer, for the first time since 1989, makes this the perfect time to launch Arsenal Soccer Schools in America. We couldn’t be more excited about working with such an amazing organization.”
This summer’s programs will mark the first time a Premier League club has run multiple camps across the United States. For more information about the camps visit http://www.PlaytheArsenalWayUSA.com.
- Krieger credits Ellis, communication for United States’ defensive success 2
- Chile 0-0 (4-1 PKs) Argentina: Chile’s first Copa America title in 99-year history (video) 2
- Lloyd, Brian prove crucial to United States’ turnaround at Women’s World Cup 2
- Report: Robin van Persie agrees to personal terms with Fenerbahce 4
- Copa America Final preview: Argentina looks for first title since 1993 against hosts Chile 0
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: KPB to Orlando City, Liverpool in for Brazilian teen 4