Apr 3, 2014, 7:15 AM EDT
Donning the new rocket-pop away kits, the U.S. Men’s National Team drew 2-2 with rivals Mexico in front of 59,066 fans at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The U.S. jumped out to a two goal lead in a clinical first half performance before El Tri clawed their way back into the match, pushing high up the pitch and scoring twice to end the match on level terms.
With the draw, the U.S. increased its unbeaten streak to five games (2-0-3) against Mexico.
- MLS Weekend Preview: Derbies close weekend kicking off off at Sporting Park 0
- Lessons from 2010 say U.S. squad as much about opportunity, circumstances as youth 0
- Premier League Power Rankings: Familiar faces jostle for the top spot – Week 1 2
- U.S. roster for Czech Republic: Quick look at some of the newer names 4
- Plenty of surprises in US national team roster for Czech Republic friendly 2
- Analysis: Arsenal, Manchester City handed tough Champions League draw 1