Apr 3, 2014, 7:15 AM EST
Donning the new rocket-pop away kits, the U.S. Men’s National Team drew 2-2 with rivals Mexico in front of 59,066 fans at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The U.S. jumped out to a two goal lead in a clinical first half performance before El Tri clawed their way back into the match, pushing high up the pitch and scoring twice to end the match on level terms.
With the draw, the U.S. increased its unbeaten streak to five games (2-0-3) against Mexico.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 0
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Defiant win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0
- Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United: Too little too late for Giroud and the chance-squandering Gunners 1