Apr 3, 2014, 7:15 AM EDT
Donning the new rocket-pop away kits, the U.S. Men’s National Team drew 2-2 with rivals Mexico in front of 59,066 fans at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The U.S. jumped out to a two goal lead in a clinical first half performance before El Tri clawed their way back into the match, pushing high up the pitch and scoring twice to end the match on level terms.
With the draw, the U.S. increased its unbeaten streak to five games (2-0-3) against Mexico.
- Stars of CONCACAF: Ranking the top 10 players at the 2015 Gold Cup 5
- “Angel Di Maria has most talent at Manchester United,” says teammate. Agree? 6
- VIDEO: Breaking down the done deals and transfer gossip in PST Extra 0
- Liverpool complete $20 million signing of Nathaniel Clyne from Southampton 1
- Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup roundup: Union, Orlando, Chicago move on as Charlotte bounced 2
- With the World Cup on the line, the USWNT gave us a vintage performance to savor 3