Apr 3, 2014, 7:15 AM EST
Donning the new rocket-pop away kits, the U.S. Men’s National Team drew 2-2 with rivals Mexico in front of 59,066 fans at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The U.S. jumped out to a two goal lead in a clinical first half performance before El Tri clawed their way back into the match, pushing high up the pitch and scoring twice to end the match on level terms.
With the draw, the U.S. increased its unbeaten streak to five games (2-0-3) against Mexico.
- VIDEO: Story so far… reviewing 2014-15 Premier League season at halfway point 0
- Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Man City stumble as Arsenal makes up ground 1
- Newcastle United 3-2 Everton: Thriller at St. James Park sees Magpies hold on 1
- Jose Mourinho claims there’s a “campaign” against Chelsea after Fabregas diving furor 4
- Manchester City 2-2 Burnley: Brave Burnley battles back behind Boyd, Barnes 0
- Three things we learned from Chelsea’s draw vs. Southampton 1