Apr 3, 2014, 7:15 AM EST
Donning the new rocket-pop away kits, the U.S. Men’s National Team drew 2-2 with rivals Mexico in front of 59,066 fans at University of Phoenix Stadium.
The U.S. jumped out to a two goal lead in a clinical first half performance before El Tri clawed their way back into the match, pushing high up the pitch and scoring twice to end the match on level terms.
With the draw, the U.S. increased its unbeaten streak to five games (2-0-3) against Mexico.
- How will Chelsea, Manchester City line up in huge Premier League clash? 0
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa to contest FA charge of violent conduct 0
- Freddy Adu heading back to MLS? Reports claims two teams interested 7
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 13
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2