Apr 4, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
With the final few weeks of the season upon us, a shock defeat now could scupper all of the hard work throughout the season.
Premier League title contenders have little margin for error.
Manchester City host Southampton, Chelsea host Stoke City and Liverpool travel to play West Ham this weekend. On paper, you’d expect the three title contenders to all pick up three points. But it doesn’t work like that, especially at this time of the season when nerves are plentiful.
Which team has the biggest chance of slipping up? JPW and Prindi discuss that, as well as dissecting Everton vs. Arsenal as the battle for a top four spot heats up.
All that, tactics and more on this week’s PST Extra. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- USWNT 6-0 Haiti: Wambach braces US in 90 minute demolition of Haiti 0
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 2
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2