Apr 4, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
With the final few weeks of the season upon us, a shock defeat now could scupper all of the hard work throughout the season.
Premier League title contenders have little margin for error.
Manchester City host Southampton, Chelsea host Stoke City and Liverpool travel to play West Ham this weekend. On paper, you’d expect the three title contenders to all pick up three points. But it doesn’t work like that, especially at this time of the season when nerves are plentiful.
Which team has the biggest chance of slipping up? JPW and Prindi discuss that, as well as dissecting Everton vs. Arsenal as the battle for a top four spot heats up.
All that, tactics and more on this week’s PST Extra. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Tuesday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Benzema to Arsenal, Berahino to Tottenham 1
- Premier League 2015-16 season preview: Chelsea 1
- Russian president Vladimir Putin believes Sepp Blatter deserves Nobel Prize 6
- Monday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: PSG’s $133 million Ronaldo bid, Stones to Chelsea 2
- Amid reports of journalist brawl, Mexico boss Miguel Herrera looks ahead to USMNT showdown 9
- Manchester United lack creativity to challenge top clubs, says Louis van Gaal 6