Apr 4, 2014, 1:00 PM EDT
With the final few weeks of the season upon us, a shock defeat now could scupper all of the hard work throughout the season.
Premier League title contenders have little margin for error.
Manchester City host Southampton, Chelsea host Stoke City and Liverpool travel to play West Ham this weekend. On paper, you’d expect the three title contenders to all pick up three points. But it doesn’t work like that, especially at this time of the season when nerves are plentiful.
Which team has the biggest chance of slipping up? JPW and Prindi discuss that, as well as dissecting Everton vs. Arsenal as the battle for a top four spot heats up.
All that, tactics and more on this week’s PST Extra. For more PST Extra, check out the full archive videos from Joe and Mike.
- Sepp Blatter refuses to quit as FIFA president despite plea from UEFA’s Michel Platini 1
- Russia, Vladimir Putin criticize US government for “illegal persecution” of FIFA 11
- FIFA ethics committee bans 11 current, former officials from all football-related activities 5
- UEFA calls for postponement of FIFA presidential election, threatens to boycott congress 5
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter releases first statement since overnight arrests 11
- Three things we learned from the US Department of Justice news conference on the FIFA investigation 6