Apr 6, 2014, 11:06 PM EDT
Is Ivica Olic the unluckiest attacker of the weekend?
He has to be in the discussion. Watch the Wolfsburg forward as he slides in to bury a shot against Borussia Dortmund only to see the ball rocket off the crossbar. Then watch the rebound catch his leg and bound…. back off the crossbar.
It’s bananas (Thanks to WhoAteAllthePies.TV for the Vine).
Don’t feel too bad for the Croatian, though. He scored in the match, a 2-1 loss, to make it three goals in his last four Bundesliga matches. He also scored twice in Croatia’s last international friendly against Switzerland and is being sought after by Mark Hughes at Stoke City. So… the 34-year-old is having a nice early Spring.
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 0
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 1
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2