Apr 6, 2014, 11:06 PM EST
Is Ivica Olic the unluckiest attacker of the weekend?
He has to be in the discussion. Watch the Wolfsburg forward as he slides in to bury a shot against Borussia Dortmund only to see the ball rocket off the crossbar. Then watch the rebound catch his leg and bound…. back off the crossbar.
It’s bananas (Thanks to WhoAteAllthePies.TV for the Vine).
Don’t feel too bad for the Croatian, though. He scored in the match, a 2-1 loss, to make it three goals in his last four Bundesliga matches. He also scored twice in Croatia’s last international friendly against Switzerland and is being sought after by Mark Hughes at Stoke City. So… the 34-year-old is having a nice early Spring.
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0
- After “two points dropped” at Aston Villa, Wayne Rooney says media was driving title talk 0
- Southampton 3-0 Everton: Saints hammer Toffees to end slide 0
- Aston Villa 1-1 Manchester United: Falcao header equals Benteke’s stunner, 10-man Villans hang on for point 1
- Manchester City 3-0 Crystal Palace: Citizens level with Chelsea, play without a striker 0