Apr 6, 2014, 11:06 PM EDT
Is Ivica Olic the unluckiest attacker of the weekend?
He has to be in the discussion. Watch the Wolfsburg forward as he slides in to bury a shot against Borussia Dortmund only to see the ball rocket off the crossbar. Then watch the rebound catch his leg and bound…. back off the crossbar.
It’s bananas (Thanks to WhoAteAllthePies.TV for the Vine).
Don’t feel too bad for the Croatian, though. He scored in the match, a 2-1 loss, to make it three goals in his last four Bundesliga matches. He also scored twice in Croatia’s last international friendly against Switzerland and is being sought after by Mark Hughes at Stoke City. So… the 34-year-old is having a nice early Spring.
- Pep Guardiola on final year of contract: “Not completely convinced” he’s right for Bayern 0
- FA Community Shield preview: Will Arsenal or Chelsea claim the season’s first reward? 0
- Jose Mourinho issues Chelsea injury update; believes Arsenal can win Premier League 0
- After 12-year absence, Southampton wholeheartedly embrace European return 1
- Theo Walcott signs lucrative four-year contract at Arsenal; Cazorla extends 0
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Lambert to West Brom, Balotelli back to Italy 3