Apr 7, 2014, 1:45 PM EDT
U.S. Men’s National Team forward Julian Green has undergone an exam on the left shoulder he injured during the USMNT’s 2-2 draw with Mexico last week.
The news comes from MLSSoccer.com’s Greg Seltzer who says an awkward fall against El Tri resulted in the Bayern Munich II player missing his team’s 2-0 derby victory over SpVgg Bayern Hof last weekend.
At this time there’s no word on the severity of the injury. Green has enjoyed a prosperous season for Bayern II, scoring 15 goals and recording eight assists in 23 league appearances.
- Spanish Super Cup: Late goal allows Atlético to claim first leg draw at Real Madrid 0
- UEFA Champions League Roundup: Arsenal held; Athletic takes 1-1 draw out of Naples 1
- PST Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Fabián Castillo 0
- Liverpool, Barca target could become youngest capped in Norway history 2
- Americans Abroad Wrap: US teenagers go distance for Fulham, Utrecht 0
- Men in Blazers podcast: Celebrating the Premier League’s return (and a Mickey Rourke encounter) 3