Apr 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Samuel Eto’o has played his way into shape for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League quarterfinal second leg between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, and will earn the start for Jose Mourinho’s side.
For PSG, it’ll be Edinson Cavani as the No. 1 attacking option with Zlatan Ibrahimovic nursing an injury.
Paris Saint-Germain: Sirigu; Maxwell, Thiago Silva (c), Alex, Jallet; Matuidi, Thiago Motta, Verratti; Lavezzi, Cavani, Lucas
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 0
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 6
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 3
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0