Apr 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Samuel Eto’o has played his way into shape for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League quarterfinal second leg between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, and will earn the start for Jose Mourinho’s side.
For PSG, it’ll be Edinson Cavani as the No. 1 attacking option with Zlatan Ibrahimovic nursing an injury.
Paris Saint-Germain: Sirigu; Maxwell, Thiago Silva (c), Alex, Jallet; Matuidi, Thiago Motta, Verratti; Lavezzi, Cavani, Lucas
- MLS, union come together to avoid calamitous work stoppage 6
- Wednesday’s Premier League roundup: Chelsea, Man City win; six of top seven prevail 0
- Jose Mourinho says his Chelsea team “were brothers on the pitch” in crucial win 0
- West Ham United 0-1 Chelsea: Hazard’s header enough for league leaders (video) 0
- Queens Park Rangers 1-2 Arsenal: Red-hot Giroud helps Gunners to win (video) 0
- Newcastle United 0-1 Manchester United: Krul gaffe spoils Jonas return (video) 4