Apr 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Samuel Eto’o has played his way into shape for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League quarterfinal second leg between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, and will earn the start for Jose Mourinho’s side.
For PSG, it’ll be Edinson Cavani as the No. 1 attacking option with Zlatan Ibrahimovic nursing an injury.
Paris Saint-Germain: Sirigu; Maxwell, Thiago Silva (c), Alex, Jallet; Matuidi, Thiago Motta, Verratti; Lavezzi, Cavani, Lucas
- Premier League Preview: West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool 0
- SportsWorld: Jose Fonte talks playing with Ronaldo, shares thoughts on MLS 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Time for the underdogs to shine 0
- WATCH: NBC Sports’ Premier League TV schedule – Week 34 0
- Jose Mourinho: “Arsene Wenger is not my rival” ahead of Arsenal vs. Chelsea 6
- UEFA Champions League semifinal draw: Guardiola’s Bayern get Barcelona; Real Madrid take on Juventus 0