Apr 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EST
Samuel Eto’o has played his way into shape for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League quarterfinal second leg between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, and will earn the start for Jose Mourinho’s side.
For PSG, it’ll be Edinson Cavani as the No. 1 attacking option with Zlatan Ibrahimovic nursing an injury.
Paris Saint-Germain: Sirigu; Maxwell, Thiago Silva (c), Alex, Jallet; Matuidi, Thiago Motta, Verratti; Lavezzi, Cavani, Lucas
- 2014’s Top Ten moments in Premier League – Numbers 5-1 0
- Watch Live: Stoke City vs. Chelsea (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- 2014’s Top Ten moments in Premier League – Numbers 10-6 0
- NBC Sports to air first-ever “Premier League Breakaway” show on New Year’s Day 0
- DeAndre Yedlin granted work permit, heading to Tottenham Hotspur 3
- Geoff Cameron: Eden Hazard is “best I’ve played against” in Premier League 0