Apr 8, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
Samuel Eto’o has played his way into shape for Tuesday’s UEFA Champions League quarterfinal second leg between Chelsea and Paris Saint-Germain, and will earn the start for Jose Mourinho’s side.
For PSG, it’ll be Edinson Cavani as the No. 1 attacking option with Zlatan Ibrahimovic nursing an injury.
Paris Saint-Germain: Sirigu; Maxwell, Thiago Silva (c), Alex, Jallet; Matuidi, Thiago Motta, Verratti; Lavezzi, Cavani, Lucas
- Van Gaal has interest in Ronaldo, doesn’t think Real Madrid will sell 2
- Americans Abroad preview: Guzan looks to keep Villa rolling 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 5 1
- Euro 2020 semis, final to be played at Wembley Stadium 1
- Sloppy USWNT 4-0 win over Mexico adds fuel to turf conversation fire 0
- MLS’s new logo: Reddit (yes, Reddit) may have a way to solve the league’s new problem 19