Apr 9, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
With the World Cup quickly approaching this summer, ESPN is doing all it can to promote its coverage of the USMNT.
Well, they’ve done a heck of a job with this one.
Following in the footsteps of the Ian Darke commercial narrating a first date was a tough task, and they’ve followed it up brilliantly.
Using only natural sound from supporter group the American Outlaws and a drum beat, the slowly building yet fast-paced promo is a perfect tool to help US soccer fans get pumped up for the World Cup.
Also, US fans are sure to enjoy the quick shots of upcoming World Cup opponents for the US, including Cristiano Ronaldo and Asamoah Gyan, with distraught looks on their faces.
Just remember, “I believe that we will win.”
I have chills.
- FOLLOW LIVE — Copa America final: Messi, Argentina face hosts Chile 0
- Report: Robin van Persie agrees to personal terms with Fenerbahce 3
- Copa America Final preview: Argentina looks for first title since 1993 against hosts Chile 0
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: KPB to Orlando City, Liverpool in for Brazilian teen 4
- Klinsmann on USMNT’s win over Guatemala: “I’m not happy with that performance” 3
- 2011 Women’s World Cup final loss still burns in Abby Wambach’s memory 1