Apr 9, 2014, 11:45 AM EST
With the World Cup quickly approaching this summer, ESPN is doing all it can to promote its coverage of the USMNT.
Well, they’ve done a heck of a job with this one.
Following in the footsteps of the Ian Darke commercial narrating a first date was a tough task, and they’ve followed it up brilliantly.
Using only natural sound from supporter group the American Outlaws and a drum beat, the slowly building yet fast-paced promo is a perfect tool to help US soccer fans get pumped up for the World Cup.
Also, US fans are sure to enjoy the quick shots of upcoming World Cup opponents for the US, including Cristiano Ronaldo and Asamoah Gyan, with distraught looks on their faces.
Just remember, “I believe that we will win.”
I have chills.
- Manchester United 3-1 Leicester City: Red Devils up to third 0
- Liverpool 2-0 West Ham United: Coutinho shines, Sturridge scores in return 0
- Watch Live: Chelsea vs. Manchester City (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Watch Live: Liverpool vs. West Ham United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Watch Live: Manchester United vs. Leicester City (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Premier League transfer needs: What’s been done and what’s left to do by Monday? 1