Apr 9, 2014, 11:45 AM EDT
With the World Cup quickly approaching this summer, ESPN is doing all it can to promote its coverage of the USMNT.
Well, they’ve done a heck of a job with this one.
Following in the footsteps of the Ian Darke commercial narrating a first date was a tough task, and they’ve followed it up brilliantly.
Using only natural sound from supporter group the American Outlaws and a drum beat, the slowly building yet fast-paced promo is a perfect tool to help US soccer fans get pumped up for the World Cup.
Also, US fans are sure to enjoy the quick shots of upcoming World Cup opponents for the US, including Cristiano Ronaldo and Asamoah Gyan, with distraught looks on their faces.
Just remember, “I believe that we will win.”
I have chills.
- Premier League Preview: West Brom vs. Manchester United 0
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0
- Michael Bradley to Jurgen Klinsmann: ‘I have thick skin’ 0
- Stoke 2-1 Swansea: Substitutes pick up three points for the Potters 0