Apr 9, 2014, 9:13 AM EST
Despite finding themselves in a relegation battle, Fulham off the pitch are doing plenty around the community.
One of their partnerships is with local children’s hospice service Shooting Star CHASE, and to promote the partnership the club arranges for kids to interview some of the players.
And, as you can imagine, the interviews are absolutely solid gold.
In the most recent, kids Macauley Rogers and George Ludlow sat down with Fulham goalkeeper David Stockdale and midfielder (and leading scorer) Steve Sidwell, and the interviews taught us plenty of incredibly important information.
What we learned:
- Peter Schmeichel is David Stockdale’s inspiration to become a goalkeeper (we weren’t supposed to know this but the cameras were rolling, so shhhhhh).
- Stockdale scores lots of goals in training.
- Mcauley’s glasses are literally the cutest thing in the history of ever.
- Sidwell likes Anchorman
- Stockdale’s advice to be a goalkeeper: don’t let the ball in the net. Thanks, Stocko.
- It’s never the keeper’s fault.
- George has chocolates.
- Ice in the head, fire in the belly.
If that doesn’t make you smile, there’s little hope in life I’m afraid.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0