Apr 9, 2014, 9:13 AM EST
Despite finding themselves in a relegation battle, Fulham off the pitch are doing plenty around the community.
One of their partnerships is with local children’s hospice service Shooting Star CHASE, and to promote the partnership the club arranges for kids to interview some of the players.
And, as you can imagine, the interviews are absolutely solid gold.
In the most recent, kids Macauley Rogers and George Ludlow sat down with Fulham goalkeeper David Stockdale and midfielder (and leading scorer) Steve Sidwell, and the interviews taught us plenty of incredibly important information.
What we learned:
- Peter Schmeichel is David Stockdale’s inspiration to become a goalkeeper (we weren’t supposed to know this but the cameras were rolling, so shhhhhh).
- Stockdale scores lots of goals in training.
- Mcauley’s glasses are literally the cutest thing in the history of ever.
- Sidwell likes Anchorman
- Stockdale’s advice to be a goalkeeper: don’t let the ball in the net. Thanks, Stocko.
- It’s never the keeper’s fault.
- George has chocolates.
- Ice in the head, fire in the belly.
If that doesn’t make you smile, there’s little hope in life I’m afraid.
- Report: Marco Reus is out for the season with torn ankle ligament 0
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 1
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley (video) 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Marquee win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0