Apr 9, 2014, 9:13 AM EDT
Despite finding themselves in a relegation battle, Fulham off the pitch are doing plenty around the community.
One of their partnerships is with local children’s hospice service Shooting Star CHASE, and to promote the partnership the club arranges for kids to interview some of the players.
And, as you can imagine, the interviews are absolutely solid gold.
In the most recent, kids Macauley Rogers and George Ludlow sat down with Fulham goalkeeper David Stockdale and midfielder (and leading scorer) Steve Sidwell, and the interviews taught us plenty of incredibly important information.
What we learned:
- Peter Schmeichel is David Stockdale’s inspiration to become a goalkeeper (we weren’t supposed to know this but the cameras were rolling, so shhhhhh).
- Stockdale scores lots of goals in training.
- Mcauley’s glasses are literally the cutest thing in the history of ever.
- Sidwell likes Anchorman
- Stockdale’s advice to be a goalkeeper: don’t let the ball in the net. Thanks, Stocko.
- It’s never the keeper’s fault.
- George has chocolates.
- Ice in the head, fire in the belly.
If that doesn’t make you smile, there’s little hope in life I’m afraid.
- Report: Xabi Alonso heading to Manchester United 0
- Angel Di Maria wants to leave Real Madrid, rejects new contract 0
- Mario Balotelli edging closer to shock $26 million Liverpool switch 10
- Thursday’s Transfer Rumor Roundup: Tiote to Arsenal, Destro to Chelsea 0
- Angel Di Maria gets love from Ronaldo, Sergio Ramos and Diego Simeone 0
- Jozy Altidore is the happiest he’s ever been, says Gus Poyet 2