Apr 10, 2014, 9:08 PM EDT
Liverpool rolled out its new kits for 2014/15 at a fan event today, beginning with what’s being called a several-player “selfie” inside of a storage container.
The kits are made my Warrior Football for another year and contain piping on the sleeves, neck and sides. They have a shine that almost gives the shirts a “body-painted” look.
As you can tell from the below photos, there was a half-Devo, half-“aliens emerging from a spacecraft” vibe to the launch. Here’s what
a publicity person Steven Gerrard had to say about the kits:
“‘I have a great sense of pride every time I pull on a Liverpool shirt. This shirt feels like a Liverpool classic and helps me remember the greats, like Roger Hunt, who played before us.”
- PST’s Major League Soccer power rankings: More movement, just not No.1 1
- USMNT legend McBride, Jaguars president helping select Fulham manager 1
- Confirmed: Rooney out three Manchester United matches after red card 0
- Premier League player of the week – Round 6 0
- PST’s MLS Player of the Week: An L.A. Galaxy guy for sure, but who? 0
- WATCH: Men In Blazers recap derby weekend, visit with Brandon McCarthy 0