Apr 10, 2014, 9:49 AM EDT
The United States Men’s National Team moved up one spot to #13 in the most recent FIFA World Rankings.
The move sees the Stars & Stripes past the Netherlands, who dropped four places to #15 in the rankings.
Spain retains the top ranking in the world, followed by Germany, Portugal, Colombia and Uruguay.
Other big movers in the Top 20 include Argentina (down three places to #6), Brazil (up three notches to a tie with Argentina at #6), Greece (up three spots to #10), Belgium (down two to #12), and Croatia (down four to #20).
Mexico, who the USMNT drew with 2-2 on April 3rd, moved up one place to #19.
- Saturday Premier League roundup: Chelsea win again, Arsenal fight back 0
- Everton 2-2 Arsenal: Late goals seals dramatic comeback for Gunners 1
- Chelsea 2-0 Leicester City: Costa scores again, Hazard ensures win 1
- Aston Villa 0-0 Newcastle: Guzan saves a point as Villa moves top 0
- ‘Powerful explosions’ rock Shakhtar Donetsk’s home stadium in Ukraine 2
- WATCH: Premier League online via NBC Sports Live Extra – Week 2 0