Apr 10, 2014, 9:49 AM EDT
The United States Men’s National Team moved up one spot to #13 in the most recent FIFA World Rankings.
The move sees the Stars & Stripes past the Netherlands, who dropped four places to #15 in the rankings.
Spain retains the top ranking in the world, followed by Germany, Portugal, Colombia and Uruguay.
Other big movers in the Top 20 include Argentina (down three places to #6), Brazil (up three notches to a tie with Argentina at #6), Greece (up three spots to #10), Belgium (down two to #12), and Croatia (down four to #20).
Mexico, who the USMNT drew with 2-2 on April 3rd, moved up one place to #19.
- LIVE ON NBC: Scoreless half has Seattle 45 mins from Supporters Shield 0
- Premier League roundup: Arsenal, Saints win, Manchester City stunned (video) 0
- Real Madrid 3-1 Barcelona: Real fight back to seal El Clasico victory 1
- Sunderland 0-2 Arsenal: Sanchez seals win after horrendous defending 0
- VIDEO: Russell Brand crashes Sam Allardyce’s presser with a huge kiss 2
- West Ham United 2-1 Manchester City: Hammers stun reigning champs 1