Apr 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EST
With NBC Sports’ user-generated series “I Was There” audiences are transported inside Premier League stadiums to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere from the fans’ perspective.
This past weekend it was off to Goodison Park where Everton fans went ballistic over their side’s triumphant 3-0 victory over Arsenal, inching the Toffees closer to that coveted 4th place position and a spot in the Champions League.
Have user-generated content of your own from watching a Premier League match?
Whether in the stadium, at a bar, or at home, send your Twitter selfies to @NBCSportsSoccer and Instagram videos to nbcsportssoccer with the hashtag #IWASTHERE for a chance to be shown live on air.
- I Was There: Newcastle v. Southampton
- I Was There: Manchester City v. Fulham
- I Was There: Everton v. Cardiff City
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
Jan 28, 2015, 11:10 PM EST
So what went down on Wednesday, as the transfer window took another step toward slamming shut?
Jan 28, 2015, 10:20 PM EST
Set up for a free kick outside the 18, Eriksen not only sent an arrow whizzing over the goal, but he managed to spin it into the far upper 90.
Jan 28, 2015, 9:58 PM EST
The La Liga giant has woked out a sponsorship deal with United Arab Emirates-based International Petroleum Investment Company (IPIC).
Jan 28, 2015, 9:17 PM EST
Jurgen Klinsmann remained upbeat, while Jozy Altidore was obviously disappointed.
Jan 28, 2015, 8:42 PM EST
Breaking down the good, the bad and the ugly from Wednesday’s 3-2 loss in Chile.
Jan 28, 2015, 8:15 PM EST
Jurgen Klinsmann said he played the 3-CB system because he had DeAndre Yedlin available. So did it work?
Jan 28, 2015, 8:00 PM EST
Another match fell apart in a haze of substitutions and mistakes as the United States blew a 2-1 lead in Rancagua on Wednesday night.
Jan 28, 2015, 7:03 PM EST
Maybe Sunderland just doesn’t know how to use its forwards.
Jan 28, 2015, 6:54 PM EST
It was sloppy at times, with the States very much getting used to the 3-5-2 and both sides using a bevy of second-choice players.
Jan 28, 2015, 6:48 PM EST
Brek Shea’s first USMNT goal in a year and a half was a pretty nice finish.
Jan 28, 2015, 5:45 PM EST
Arda Turan was fouled, losing his shoe in the process. Since the linesman didn’t deem the offense worthy of a foul, Turan had one recourse.
Jan 28, 2015, 5:00 PM EST
Real Salt Lake’s Nick Rimando is between the sticks for the States, and Jermaine Jones continues his time as a center back.
Jan 28, 2015, 4:52 PM EST
After a thriller at Bramall Lane, Chelsea and Spurs will duke it out on March 1 in their shared home city for the League Cup.
Jan 28, 2015, 3:57 PM EST
The lots will be drawn at 10am ET on Thursday. Winner gets Ghana on Feb. 1.
Jan 28, 2015, 3:01 PM EST
Huge trade now makes sense as Kljestan arrives in MLS.
Jan 28, 2015, 2:39 PM EST
With less than a week left in the window, here’s the latest gossip…
Jan 28, 2015, 2:00 PM EST
Toronto native Hoilett chats to PST about MLS, being involved in a Premier League relegation battle and much more in this one-on-one.
Jan 28, 2015, 1:10 PM EST
Wenger get’s his man as Arsenal’s new center back has finally arrived.
Jan 28, 2015, 12:28 PM EST
Costa could miss Chelsea’s massive clash against Man City on Saturday. All the details, here.
Jan 28, 2015, 11:47 AM EST
Chelsea’s injury problems are piling up ahead of their huge tilt against City this Saturday.
- Player Ratings: Some good, some not so good in Chile’s 3-2 win over the U.S. 8
- Chile 3-2 USMNT: Another lead disintegrates for Klinsmann’s crew 1
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 2
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 2