Apr 10, 2014, 12:48 PM EDT
With NBC Sports’ user-generated series “I Was There” audiences are transported inside Premier League stadiums to experience the frenetic and intoxicating atmosphere from the fans’ perspective.
This past weekend it was off to Goodison Park where Everton fans went ballistic over their side’s triumphant 3-0 victory over Arsenal, inching the Toffees closer to that coveted 4th place position and a spot in the Champions League.
Have user-generated content of your own from watching a Premier League match?
Whether in the stadium, at a bar, or at home, send your Twitter selfies to @NBCSportsSoccer and Instagram videos to nbcsportssoccer with the hashtag #IWASTHERE for a chance to be shown live on air.
- I Was There: Newcastle v. Southampton
- I Was There: Manchester City v. Fulham
- I Was There: Everton v. Cardiff City
- I Was There: Southampton v. Crystal Palace
- I Was There: Stoke City v. Arsenal
- I Was There: Merseyside Derby
- I Was There: Crystal Palace earns first Premier League win
- I Was There: Bully of Arsenal
- I Was There: Barber of Tottenham
Sep 3, 2015, 9:39 PM EDT
As it turns out, Candy Crush was worth a lot of money. So much money, in fact, that Mel Morris bought his boyhood football club.
Sep 3, 2015, 8:37 PM EDT
The USMNT returns to action for the first time since finishing fourth at the 2015 Gold Cup. Their playoff vs. Mexico is 37 days away.
Sep 3, 2015, 6:45 PM EDT
This weekend, referees will begin dishing out green cards, which mean absolutely nothing.
Sep 3, 2015, 4:58 PM EDT
What did we learn from the young U.S. side at Deepdale?
Sep 3, 2015, 4:51 PM EDT
With Olympic qualifying less than a month away, final tune-ups are underway for the US U-23 squad.
Sep 3, 2015, 4:20 PM EDT
Jurgen Klinsmann’s latest comments confirm what we’ve assumed all along: he believes he is immune to criticism.
Sep 3, 2015, 2:00 PM EDT
Red Devils have ripped apart their title-winning team from 2013. Will things settle down anytime soon?
Sep 3, 2015, 1:10 PM EDT
Three options for the starting XI at RFK Stadium on Friday.
Sep 3, 2015, 12:07 PM EDT
JPW and Jenna dissect the Deadline Day dealings.
Sep 3, 2015, 11:20 AM EDT
German champs taking a stand to help the growing number of asylum seekers arriving in Munich.
Sep 3, 2015, 10:13 AM EDT
Who would’ve guessed it, the Gunners are short on strikers…
Sep 3, 2015, 9:36 AM EDT
After his game-winner from halfway last season, Cicerone is at it again.
Sep 3, 2015, 8:40 AM EDT
Klinsmann’s side move up, but remain out of the top 20.
Sep 3, 2015, 8:00 AM EDT
Chicharito has the following message for United’s fans after five years at Old Trafford.
Sep 2, 2015, 9:57 PM EDT
The NBC Deadline Day show is here in podcast form.
Sep 2, 2015, 9:32 PM EDT
A fraction of the transfer fee has made its way to the lower division team in France that helped mold Anthony Martial into the $55 million player he is today.
Sep 2, 2015, 8:18 PM EDT
Rog and Davo break down Chelsea’s loss to Crystal Palace and Swansea’s stylish win over Manchester United. Plus, a recap of transfer deadline day.
Sep 2, 2015, 6:56 PM EDT
Tim Howard looked good for Everton last weekend, but the U.S. coach says it’s too close to the Mexico game to make a change.
Sep 2, 2015, 5:42 PM EDT
The former Chelsea defender is no longer listed on the team’s website and was left out of both the club’s domestic and European squads.
- Preview: USMNT to face Peru in tune-up for CONCACAF playoff vs. Mexico 0
- Three things we learned from USA U-23’s defeat vs. England U-21 0
- If you’ve ever criticized Jurgen Klinsmann or his USMNT, you don’t understand soccer 33
- How will USMNT line up in friendly vs. Peru? 8
- VIDEO: PST Extra analyzes how Deadline Day played out across the Premier League 0
- Arsenal’s striker fears grow: Danny Welbeck has surgery, out long-term 6