Apr 12, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
Fulham host Norwich City at Craven Cottage on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10:07 a.m. ET and live online via Live Extra) knowing anything less than a win will seriously damage their hopes of staying up.
The Cottagers beat Aston Villa 2-1 last weekend, and if they managed to beat Norwich then they’ll only be two points behind the Canaries with four games to go.
As for Norwich, they are in turmoil as Chris Hughton lost his job in the week and youth team boss Neil Adam is now in charge for the remainder of the campaign. Norwich must win at Fulham, as they have Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United in their final four games of the season.
In team news Fulham make one change as Hugo Rodallega comes into the starting lineup after his game-winner last weekend. As for Norwich, their new boss made seven changes to the team that lost to West Bromwich Albion last weekend.
Fulham: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Richardson; Kasami, Riether, Diarra, Sidwell, Holtby; Rodallega. Subs: Stekelenburg, Riise, Kvist, Parker, Dejagah, Roberts, Bent
Norwich City: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson; Redmond, Johnson, Fer, Howson, Snodgrass; van Wolfswinkel. Subs: Bunn, Bennett, Garrido, Hoolahan, Murphy, Tettey, Hooper
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 2
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 7
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0