Apr 12, 2014, 9:25 AM EST
Fulham host Norwich City at Craven Cottage on Saturday (Watch live on NBCSN, 10:07 a.m. ET and live online via Live Extra) knowing anything less than a win will seriously damage their hopes of staying up.
The Cottagers beat Aston Villa 2-1 last weekend, and if they managed to beat Norwich then they’ll only be two points behind the Canaries with four games to go.
As for Norwich, they are in turmoil as Chris Hughton lost his job in the week and youth team boss Neil Adam is now in charge for the remainder of the campaign. Norwich must win at Fulham, as they have Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester United in their final four games of the season.
In team news Fulham make one change as Hugo Rodallega comes into the starting lineup after his game-winner last weekend. As for Norwich, their new boss made seven changes to the team that lost to West Bromwich Albion last weekend.
Fulham: Stockdale; Heitinga, Hangeland, Amorebieta, Richardson; Kasami, Riether, Diarra, Sidwell, Holtby; Rodallega. Subs: Stekelenburg, Riise, Kvist, Parker, Dejagah, Roberts, Bent
Norwich City: Ruddy; Whittaker, Martin, Turner, Olsson; Redmond, Johnson, Fer, Howson, Snodgrass; van Wolfswinkel. Subs: Bunn, Bennett, Garrido, Hoolahan, Murphy, Tettey, Hooper
- Chelsea 1-0 Liverpool: Ivanovic insures Blues trip to Cup final after testy second leg 0
- New York, Montreal complete huge trade; Kljestan free to join Red Bulls 4
- Report: Manchester City to play New York City in Yankee Stadium friendly 1
- Iker Casillas to MLS? Real Madrid legend: “I would like to play in the United States” 0
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0
- Report: Juan Agudelo close to signing with his former MLS team, New England Revolution 6