Apr 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A bad start for Manchester City has only gotten worse, as Yaya Toure tweaked his groin on a long-range attempt that went far from the frame.
Handling broadcast duties for NBC with Arlo White, USMNT goalkeeper Tim Howard rightly described Yaya as Manchester City’s “engine.”
Yaya has 18 goals and 5 assists in 30 Premier League matches this season, adding four goals and two assists in 17 Cup appearances.
- Mats Hummels says his future is at Dortmund 0
- UEFA Champions League preview: Liverpool face Basel, Arsenal defend the Emirates 1
- Why do Manchester City struggle so much in the Champions League? 0
- Xavi breaks record for Champions League appearances 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: PSG beat Barcelona, Chelsea top Sporting 2
- Manchester City 1-1 AS Roma: Italians frustrate City as European woe continues 0