Apr 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A bad start for Manchester City has only gotten worse, as Yaya Toure tweaked his groin on a long-range attempt that went far from the frame.
Handling broadcast duties for NBC with Arlo White, USMNT goalkeeper Tim Howard rightly described Yaya as Manchester City’s “engine.”
Yaya has 18 goals and 5 assists in 30 Premier League matches this season, adding four goals and two assists in 17 Cup appearances.
- Despite their struggles, Liverpool’s season intact as spirit shines through 3
- Champions League roundup: Arsenal, Atletico Madrid through, tense elsewhere 3
- Ludogorets 2-2 Liverpool: Late equalizer spells more misery for Reds, but there’s hope 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Kyle Martino joins to talk Thanksgiving and tie knots 0
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 1
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 1