Apr 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
A bad start for Manchester City has only gotten worse, as Yaya Toure tweaked his groin on a long-range attempt that went far from the frame.
Handling broadcast duties for NBC with Arlo White, USMNT goalkeeper Tim Howard rightly described Yaya as Manchester City’s “engine.”
Yaya has 18 goals and 5 assists in 30 Premier League matches this season, adding four goals and two assists in 17 Cup appearances.
- Premier League Sunday preview: Liverpool, Spurs take to road to face fellow strugglers Palace, Hull 0
- Premier League roundup: Wins for Manchester United, Chelsea, Burnley 0
- WATCH: Messi’s teammates repeatedly toss him in air after breaking La Liga record 1
- Marquee win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0
- Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United: Too little too late for Giroud and the chance-squandering Gunners 1