Apr 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A bad start for Manchester City has only gotten worse, as Yaya Toure tweaked his groin on a long-range attempt that went far from the frame.
Handling broadcast duties for NBC with Arlo White, USMNT goalkeeper Tim Howard rightly described Yaya as Manchester City’s “engine.”
Yaya has 18 goals and 5 assists in 30 Premier League matches this season, adding four goals and two assists in 17 Cup appearances.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 0
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 6
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 3
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0