Apr 13, 2014, 9:00 AM EDT
A bad start for Manchester City has only gotten worse, as Yaya Toure tweaked his groin on a long-range attempt that went far from the frame.
Handling broadcast duties for NBC with Arlo White, USMNT goalkeeper Tim Howard rightly described Yaya as Manchester City’s “engine.”
Yaya has 18 goals and 5 assists in 30 Premier League matches this season, adding four goals and two assists in 17 Cup appearances.
- New York Cosmos reportedly sign Spanish legend Raul, will play and coach 0
- Report: It will be Colombia – not Croatia – for USMNT in November 0
- WATCH: West Brom 2-2 Manchester United: Blind earns draw for Red Devils on road 2
- Premier League Playback: Liverpool can’t get rid of Luis Suarez hangover 0
- MUST SEE: Wesley Sneijder scores two wonder goals 2
- Where does Sergio Aguero rank with the world’s best? 0