Apr 13, 2014, 1:55 PM EST
FC Utrecht brought Juan Agudelo after 36 minutes of their match with Heracles Almelo, and he paid almost-immediate dividends.
Agudelo scored his first goal for Utrecht since Feb. 6 on a header in the 40th minute. It was his second goal since leaving New England for Stoke City, immediately going on loan to the Dutch side.
As the 21-year-old looks to make his way to USMNT camp ahead of the World Cup — his lone appearance in a year came as a 84th minute sub against Ukraine — netting goals may help Jurgen Klinsmann extend the invite.
Check the goal out here:
- Red Bulls’ season could rest on the shoulders of Tim Cahill 0
- Can Thibaut Courtois surpass Manuel Neuer as the world’s best? 2
- Geoff Cameron talks Thanksgiving, Stoke City vs. Liverpool and more 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Manchester United, Chelsea, QPR 0
- Top Five storylines for Week 13 of the Premier League 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 13 0