Apr 13, 2014, 10:20 AM EDT
While the Premier League world was focused on Liverpool and Manchester City’s enthralling 90 minutes at Anfield, a certain London club is quietly plotting its ascension.
Chelsea travels to Wales for a date with Swansea City, as the Blues hold out hope for a Premier League title (Watch live at 11:07pm ET on NBCSN and online via NBC Sports Live Extra).
Chelsea enters the match five points behind Liverpool, and provided a fair bit of news on the overnight. There’s a Spanish report that says the Blues have decided to trigger the release clause on Atletico Madrid’s dangerous Diego Costa.
Swansea City: Vorm, Rangel, Chico, Williams, Davies, Britton, Shelvey, Dyer, Hernandez, Routledge, Bony.
Subs: Tremmel, Amat, Taylor, Fulton, de Guzman, Emnes, Ngog
- Wolfsburg sporting director: “De Bruyne is off to Manchester City” 0
- Report: Manchester United planning massive $112 million bid for Arjen Robben 5
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks: Home advantage for heavyweights – Week 4 2
- WATCH: NBC Sports’ Premier League TV schedule – Week 4 0
- Premier League Preview: Newcastle United vs. Arsenal 0
- Kevin de Bruyne deal moves closer after “astonishing” offer to join Manchester City 0