Apr 14, 2014, 2:29 PM EDT
Alex Morgan is currently on the sidelines, but with careers and stories typically coming in waves, it’s giving her time to expand her horizons.
The biggest story is the coaching vacancy with the US Women’s team, and Morgan talks about how the team is hoping the situation will be resolved soon as the World Cup approaches in just a year.
She even dropped one name unprovoked, a name we haven’t heard in a while and one that would be coming from Sweden.
However, she remains sidelined with a leg injury (one that’s killing her mentally), and it’s given her more clock to do things off the pitch. She has wedding plans in full swing as Servando Carrasco and her look to begin the buildup to the big day.
Morgan also got to hang out with other sports superstars, including LeBron James, Johnny Manziel, and Richard Sherman as part of a McDonald’s commercial shot in Miami.
Dive into the life of Alex Morgan, with SportsDash:
- Chicago Fire 2-1 Houston Dynamo: Stoppage-time winner caps off Chicago comeback (VIDEO) 0
- Premier League Preview: Sunderland vs. Arsenal 0
- Still defending racial incident, seething at bite talk, Suarez returns for Barcelona 0
- Prince-Wright’s Premier League picks – Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool 0
- WATCH: Premier League TV schedule – Week 9 1
- Introducing: “The 2 Robbies ‘Football’ Show” on NBCSportsRadio.com 0