Apr 14, 2014, 5:33 PM EDT
Once presumed dead, Fulham is right in the thick of the race to avoid the drop with Survival Sunday is mere weeks away.
The Cottagers are two points back of safety, though their minus-40 goal differential may play a factor before all is said and done. Let’s take a look at how Fulham found itself as a key player in Survival Sunday.
- Report: Diego Costa could be out four to six weeks with hamstring injury 0
- Transfer needs – Everton, Hull, Leicester, Liverpool, Manchester City 1
- Olivier Giroud undergoes ankle surgery, out 3-4 months for Arsenal 0
- $410 million Las Vegas soccer stadium deal closer; next stop, Major League Soccer… 13
- Report: Arsenal bid $82 million for Edinson Cavani. Remy, Falcao, Welbeck linked 9
- Confirmed: Neil Warnock takes over at Crystal Palace; what will he bring? 0