Apr 14, 2014, 5:33 PM EDT
Once presumed dead, Fulham is right in the thick of the race to avoid the drop with Survival Sunday is mere weeks away.
The Cottagers are two points back of safety, though their minus-40 goal differential may play a factor before all is said and done. Let’s take a look at how Fulham found itself as a key player in Survival Sunday.
- VIDEO: Can Manchester United beat Chelsea? PST Extra breaks it down 2
- MLS Atlanta urges David Beckham, Miami to share stadium with Dolphins 10
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 6
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0