Apr 14, 2014, 5:33 PM EST
Once presumed dead, Fulham is right in the thick of the race to avoid the drop with Survival Sunday is mere weeks away.
The Cottagers are two points back of safety, though their minus-40 goal differential may play a factor before all is said and done. Let’s take a look at how Fulham found itself as a key player in Survival Sunday.
- Marquee win proves van Gaal’s Manchester United on the right track 0
- Three things we learned from Manchester United’s big win at Arsenal 0
- Arsenal 1-2 Manchester United: Too little too late for Giroud and the chance-squandering Gunners 0
- Watch Live: Arsenal vs. Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0
- Everton 2-1 West Ham United: Osman’s strike seals win for resurgent Toffees 0
- Chelsea 2-0 West Bromwich Albion: Blues cruise past 10-man Baggies 0