Apr 14, 2014, 5:33 PM EDT
Once presumed dead, Fulham is right in the thick of the race to avoid the drop with Survival Sunday is mere weeks away.
The Cottagers are two points back of safety, though their minus-40 goal differential may play a factor before all is said and done. Let’s take a look at how Fulham found itself as a key player in Survival Sunday.
- Jose Mourinho, once again, wins tactical battle against Arsene Wenger 3
- Three things we learned from Arsenal vs. Chelsea 7
- Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea: Organized Blues defending effectively ends title race 0
- Who were the biggest snubs in PFA’s Premier League Team of the Season selections? 4
- PFA Team of the Year announced: 6 Blues lead the way 0
- VIDEO: Premier League Sunday preview – Arsenal vs. Chelsea, Everton vs. Manchester United 0