Apr 14, 2014, 5:33 PM EST
Once presumed dead, Fulham is right in the thick of the race to avoid the drop with Survival Sunday is mere weeks away.
The Cottagers are two points back of safety, though their minus-40 goal differential may play a factor before all is said and done. Let’s take a look at how Fulham found itself as a key player in Survival Sunday.
- Klinsmann goes 3-5-2 versus Chile; Shea and Yedlin on the wings 0
- Sheffield United 2-2 Tottenham: Eriksen sees Spurs to All-London final in absolute thriller 0
- Africa Cup of Nations roundup: Lots will be drawn to determine second place in Group D 0
- Queens Park Rangers’ Canadian winger Junior Hoilett on Toronto FC, relegation battles and more 0
- English FA charge Chelsea’s Diego Costa with violent conduct after stamp, may miss Man City match 1
- Men in Blazers podcast: Talking FA Cup upsets with guests Spencer Lanning, Josh Scobee 0