Apr 17, 2014, 12:31 PM EDT
The Premier League title race is coming down the home stretch, and despite Liverpool being the favorites at the moment with their blistering form, much has yet to be decided.
With Liverpool still to face Chelsea, that match could very well decide the title. Our very own Joe Prince-Wright and Mike Prindiville discuss what Chelsea need to do to win at Anfield, with their European hopes also playing a part.
Chelsea have Champions League matches with Atletico Madrid sandwiching the trip to Merseyside, so the pair discuss how Jose Mourinho can utilize his squad to navigate the fixture congestion.
Also up for discussion is a big match for Everton against Manchester United this weekend at Goodison Park. With the Toffees coming off a monumentally disappointing loss to Crystal Palace, our valiant soldiers discuss how Everton can bounce back and defeat a Red Devils squad likely without Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie.
- Reality check: Outclassed by Real Madrid, what now for Liverpool? 0
- After winless October, USA drop out of top 20 in latest FIFA rankings 1
- PST’s MLS Rookie of the Year: Shipp, Hagglund, Akindele or Birnbaum? 0
- It’s official: World No. 3 Colombia to face USMNT in London on Nov. 14 0
- VIDEO: Top 10 goals of the MLS season (heading into the final weekend) 2
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Madrid clubs, Borussia Dortmund roll 0