Apr 17, 2014, 12:31 PM EST
The Premier League title race is coming down the home stretch, and despite Liverpool being the favorites at the moment with their blistering form, much has yet to be decided.
With Liverpool still to face Chelsea, that match could very well decide the title. Our very own Joe Prince-Wright and Mike Prindiville discuss what Chelsea need to do to win at Anfield, with their European hopes also playing a part.
Chelsea have Champions League matches with Atletico Madrid sandwiching the trip to Merseyside, so the pair discuss how Jose Mourinho can utilize his squad to navigate the fixture congestion.
Also up for discussion is a big match for Everton against Manchester United this weekend at Goodison Park. With the Toffees coming off a monumentally disappointing loss to Crystal Palace, our valiant soldiers discuss how Everton can bounce back and defeat a Red Devils squad likely without Wayne Rooney and Robin van Persie.
- Liverpool 2-2 Arsenal: Wounded Skrtel turns away Gunners at the death (video) 1
- Arsene Wenger says Arsenal could spend big in January, if the deals are right 0
- Real Madrid outclass San Lorenzo, win 2014 Club World Cup 6
- Premier League Sunday preview: Loaded morning sees Tyne-Wear Derby and Liverpool vs. Arsenal 0
- Premier League roundup: Goals galore as Saints, Tottenham, QPR, Man City win 0
- WATCH: Match of the Day – Recap Saturday’s madness in the Premier League 0