Apr 18, 2014, 7:51 AM EST
In the latest installment of MLS Insider we take a look at two U.S. national team midfielders going head-to-head for success in MLS.
Kyle Beckerman and Michael Bradley.
Beckerman is one of the league’s most unselfish players, as he tidies up in front of the back four and acts as the perfect foil for Bradley to surge forward and attack the USMNT’s opposition. Bradley, a superstar who has switched success in the Italian top-flight with AS Roma to be part of Toronto’s revolution. They dovetail superbly and recently their respective teams, Real Salt Lake and Toronto FC, squared off in MLS.
This in-depth look on how they both play will leave you begging for more, as the star duo combined are a sublime partnership.
Remember: “Beckerman is a python, Bradley is a cobra.”
For more brilliant stuff from MLS Insider, follow this link for a full archive.
- Chile vs. USA preview: Who’s here to stay as USMNT kicks off 2015? 0
- Report: Juan Agudelo close to signing with his former MLS team, New England Revolution 4
- Head of Dutch FA, Michael van Praag, will challenge Blatter for FIFA presidency 2
- Newcastle United name John Carver head coach until end of 2014-15 season 0
- Transfer ban for Real Madrid? Probe launched after signing of Venezuelan kids 3
- Transfer rumor roundup: Ings to Tottenham Hotspur, Busquets to Manchester United 0