Apr 18, 2014, 7:51 AM EDT
In the latest installment of MLS Insider we take a look at two U.S. national team midfielders going head-to-head for success in MLS.
Kyle Beckerman and Michael Bradley.
Beckerman is one of the league’s most unselfish players, as he tidies up in front of the back four and acts as the perfect foil for Bradley to surge forward and attack the USMNT’s opposition. Bradley, a superstar who has switched success in the Italian top-flight with AS Roma to be part of Toronto’s revolution. They dovetail superbly and recently their respective teams, Real Salt Lake and Toronto FC, squared off in MLS.
This in-depth look on how they both play will leave you begging for more, as the star duo combined are a sublime partnership.
Remember: “Beckerman is a python, Bradley is a cobra.”
For more brilliant stuff from MLS Insider, follow this link for a full archive.
- Manchester United’s Luke Shaw trains on his own, told he’s “not fit enough” 0
- MLS Snapshot: Seattle Sounders 0-3 LA Galaxy 1
- Premier, Champions League quotas leave Mourinho desperate to sell Torres 2
- Van Gaal, Manchester United ready to move on from Fellaini, Kagawa 0
- Radamel Falcao on track to return at weekend’s Emirates Cup 0
- PST’s Major League Soccer Player of the Week: Portland’s Diego Valeri 0