Apr 18, 2014, 7:51 AM EST
In the latest installment of MLS Insider we take a look at two U.S. national team midfielders going head-to-head for success in MLS.
Kyle Beckerman and Michael Bradley.
Beckerman is one of the league’s most unselfish players, as he tidies up in front of the back four and acts as the perfect foil for Bradley to surge forward and attack the USMNT’s opposition. Bradley, a superstar who has switched success in the Italian top-flight with AS Roma to be part of Toronto’s revolution. They dovetail superbly and recently their respective teams, Real Salt Lake and Toronto FC, squared off in MLS.
This in-depth look on how they both play will leave you begging for more, as the star duo combined are a sublime partnership.
Remember: “Beckerman is a python, Bradley is a cobra.”
For more brilliant stuff from MLS Insider, follow this link for a full archive.
- Champions League Wednesday preview: Arsenal can advance, Liverpool need kick-start 0
- Jose Mourinho to Schalke after Chelsea’s 5-0 win: “It’s not your fault” 0
- Bob Bradley’s talks with a Swedish club have broken down; Staying at Stabaek? 0
- UEFA Champions League roundup: Chelsea win group, Man City’s late show, classy PSG 0
- Manchester City 3-2 Bayern Munich: Aguero’s hat trick hands Citizens lifeline 6
- Schalke 0-5 Chelsea: Blues with an untouchable performance against old boss 0