Apr 20, 2014, 10:31 AM EDT
Moyes is widely expected to receive a hostile reception despite his 11-year tenure in charge of the Toffees.
The home side has much riding on the game outside the welcome they give their former boss, with a top-four spot still very much in reach, although they would need some help from Arsenal.
They are still without Phil Jagielka as the central defender continues to rehab his hamstring, injured in early March. Steven Pienaar and Darron Gibson are both out as well, with James McCarthy now fully fit and in the starting lineup after a week of substitute duty.
Manchester United have little to play for, but will still look to prove Moyes made the correct move. He has named the team’s 51st unique starting lineup in their 51st match of the season.
Welbeck is reportedly assessing his options because of the reduced role he’s seen this season under Moyes.
Robin van Persie is out still with his injury issue, but Marouane Fellaini is recovered and on the bench against his former club.
Everton – Howard, Baines, Distin, Stones, Coleman, McCarthy, Barry, Mirallas, Barkley, Naismith, Lukaku.
Bench – Robles, Hibbert, McGeady, Deulofeu, Osman, Garbutt, Alcaraz.
Manchester United – De Gea, Jones, Smalling, Evans, Büttner, Carrick, Fletcher, Nani, Kagawa, Mata, Rooney.
Bench – Lindegaard, Giggs, Hernandez, Welbeck, Valencia, Fellaini, Januzaj.
- Done Deals: De Bruyne joins Manchester City in busy day for Wolfsburg 0
- USMNT releases 23-man roster for September friendlies 0
- Swansea City 2-1 Manchester United: Swans comeback stuns Red Devils 3
- Sunday Transfer Rumor Roundup: Draxler to Wolfsburg, Wanyama to leave Saints 1
- Manchester City officially signs Kevin de Bruyne 1
- Watch Live: Swansea City vs Manchester United (Lineups and Live Stream) 0